Where did you NIP today?

Just wanted to say that I'm so pleased this thread has now hit 1000 posts!:happydance::happydance: When I started it back in February I didn't really expect it to take off like it has! Thank you so much to everyone who has posted! Keep up the great work of nipping and hopefully some day soon, it won't be as much of a taboo thing to so many people.

Thank you for the brilliant thread! It's lovely to have a bit of support and share your NIP with others :)

We nipped at a restaurant today and then she ate half my supper.:haha:

We nipped at a restaurant today and then she ate half my supper.:haha:

Using you as a starter was she?

I nipped a few times this week, family wedding with long car journey, so a cafe, the car, sitting by a tree next to the river... :) lovely. Xx

Oh yeah, great thread! :)

I nipped at Frankie and Bennys yesterday, then at Smith and western :) - I don't eat out for every meal lol it was DH's Birthday! :)

I NIP today at Bournemouth Beach. Lovely day out.

It is a great thread :)
I NIP at Franky and Benny's today and in a window seat too :)

Well i love this thread... :)

I havent really ventured out today for long because LO seems a bit clingy (and very cuddly!)

But yesterday we walked around Debenhams nipping! :hehe: Then she decided that she wasnt quite full and wanted some more so we sat on a bench in town it was lovely.. :)

I had a woman come over to me and ask me why i was holding my baby under a muslin was my baby cold :S.. and i said that i was feeding her.. as she carried on and attempted to lift it up..

well i just let her carry on.. haha the look on her face she wont be doing that again in a hurry!! Stupid lady!!!! Made me and OH chuckle tho!

Weird weird lady! Haha! Is she so unused to seeing mums feed that wouldn't imagine that's what the muslin was for?!

I nipped in a new restaurant in town... Burrito for me, milk for babba!

Also got me a nice htc phone! :happydance: now I can surf while I NIP! :) xx

Hey! Been away on vacation! Here's a quick NIPping catch-up:
on the shores of Lake Huron
at a big Family BBQ
on three different airplanes
at the park
at the playground
in a diner (to wash down his little pancake breakfast! :))
and many other places

Sarah, where on Lake Huron were you?

Today we took Clara on our first family vacation in honour of her first birthday tomorrow! I nipped at the train station in Toronto, a few times on the train and then while sitting under a tree at McGill University here in Montreal. I can't believe my baby girl turns one tomorrow and I'll have hit the 12 month bf milestone! :happydance: Now let's see if we can hit two years!

I nipped at Tropical Wings Zoo today, although it was only for a few minutes as hes becoming less interested in feeding while were out and about as hes too busy being nosy lol

Today I nipped in the picnic area of the BioDome and at the Botanical Gardens in Montreal while we were out celebrating Clara's first birthday. Here's a picture of us at the gardens enjoying some birthday nipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3531.jpg
    IMG_3531.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 10
love the birthday nipping!

tonight we nipped at the local bar and grill while talking with a co-worker. I think he was a little embarrassed! I tried to be discrete but LO is getting more and more distracted while feeding.

Oh i nipped in Mothercare walking around waiting for the pixifoto lady. Got a few stares but did i care, no.

I nipped in the registry office today. Started in the waiting room, continued during registering and then finished in the waiting room.

I nipped at the Planetarium today while listening/watching a thing about asteroids and stuff. Then Clara got us kicked out because she was oohing and aahing at the light show on the ceiling.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->