Where did you NIP today?

Yay!! My first time!! I nipped at my daughter's summer camp talent show!! So proud!!

In coffee republic.... Twice! (was a lonnnnnng coffee catch up with the girls!) was complimented on my nipping technique! :happydance: xx

Repeatedly on the 5 hour train ride home from Montreal yesterday. I think she's going through a 12 month growth spurt or something as she's been nursing almost as much as a newborn.:haha:

ooh well we went away for a week so much nipping was done :

several beaches
at a monument in newquay
in the club/bar thing on the campsite
all over the eden project
at a railway park thing
tesco
morrisons
the circus
the cinema
various restaurants/cafes

thats all i can remember for now lol

i nipped for the first time! felt very proud of myself. was in the health department waiting room. i was so nervous!

In a cafe at lunch with one of my friends. No one really pays any mind and if they do, they don't say so to you, lol! Mostly people were cooing at how cute wee man was.

i nip'd in a shopping centre and in mcdonalds :). A lady asked her grandaughter to mind me cause i was feeding my baby. The girl couldnt understand how i was feeding with no bottle:haha:
I only got positive comments tho:happydance:

i nip'd in a shopping centre and in mcdonalds :). A lady asked her grandaughter to mind me cause i was feeding my baby. The girl couldnt understand how i was feeding with no bottle:haha:
I only got positive comments tho:happydance:

My niece who is 5 wondered the same thing. She came to the conclusion that Alex "eats my boob." And if her mom has another baby, it wouldn't be eating her (my niece). :haha: Had to explain it all to SIL who laughed. :haha:

that's so funny! my boyfriend's niece (3 yrs old) wanted to feed the baby, and we had to explain to her that i nurse the baby, she gets her food from my breasts. then when i was feeding her, i was covered up and she wondered why she couldn't see the baby eating. we had to tell her grown up girls like to keep their boobies covered, like her mommy does. she said, no she doesn't! :huh: guess her mom likes to be exposed... :haha:

:haha: from the mouths of babes... :)
I think it's great these kids are learning now about bf! :) at the cafe today my friends daughter is 10 and I could tell she was curious but wasn't sure if she could look, but I was happy to feed, and you couldn't see anything. I like to think if enough of do this bf will become more common! :happydance: I'd love my daughter to bf in a society that REALLY supports it, not just pays lip service to it, and one where the greater percentage of mums feed this way, and feel confident in doing so.

Opps, sorry for the rant... I'll just get off my soapbox now.... :blush: xxx

Hope you don't mind me posting here :flower:

Yesterday was my first time nursing in public and of all the places to do it in, it happened at the mall :haha: I used a cover, but DS was being a little fussy so I know people saw a little bit of the boob...oh well! It felt so liberating to finally do it with confidence though...I was so happy that I put it as my facebook status when I got home lol :D

Hope you don't mind me posting here :flower:

Yesterday was my first time nursing in public and of all the places to do it in, it happened at the mall :haha: I used a cover, but DS was being a little fussy so I know people saw a little bit of the boob...oh well! It felt so liberating to finally do it with confidence though...I was so happy that I put it as my facebook status when I got home lol :D

Of course you can post here. Way to go on the first nipping experience!:thumbup: I did the same thing you did after the first time I nipped, put it as my fb status.

Today at Swiss Chalet and then at my DH's uncles' house. That doesn't sound very public I know, but they are a mid-60's age gay couple, so it's a little out of their comfort zone I think.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->