Where did you NIP today?

Epic random NIP day today - on a train; in a quiet corner at a university clearing open day (quiet corner turned out to be on the tour route, which was awkward...); then on a park bench under an umbrella in the rain cos she woke up a bit desperate! Go me - I want some kind of NIP reward sticker for today I reckon :D

On the lovely new stone benches in the newly-improved gardens outside the library. Unfortunately I was right behind the tram stop too so Violet's usual thrashing about and pulling on and off to nosey meant people waiting for the tram got a bit of a fright :dohh:

On a bench in the park today! I'm getting more and more confident in public :blush:

Took my older daughter bowling and ice skating today and fed LO ath the complex ad sorted out shoes etc all whilst feeding.

My sister commented how discreet it was. I felt all proud!

On a bench before Southend carnival and then on the sea wall when we'd finished!

I've done it - we NIP'd for the first time....I feel very proud.

On Friday I went to a pub with some of the ladies from my NCT classes and at some point we all had to breastfeed. No one said anything and in fact just got a smile from an elderly couple. I know it helped that there were six of us but I was still proud.

Then yesterday I took Bee to her first football match and had to give her a feed on the terrace while the game was going on and again in the clubhouse after the game. I felt so proud that I'd done it, as I know I would have ended up being more and more apprehensive of it!

Oh - and Bee is awesome...latched on perfectly, fed like a dream and fell fast asleep after!

During a barbeque with all people from my husbands work including his boss!
I did cover up, but it was still scary! I'm proud I did it!

Every bench, stone, seat you name it in Alton Towers today, followed by 4 service station car parks on the way home

Well done to all the new nippers! I don't nip so much now Fi is getting bigger, she's usually far too distracted when we're out lol

Frankie and BEnnys at lunch today with my bro and SIL... My wee bro is super proud of his niece, and his bfing big sister. They don't have kids yet, but keen in the future and are kinda fascinated by it all! Haha xx

P.s. Using my new nursing top from h and m! :)

on rocks next to the boat launch and then multiple times on the boat, once with her life jacket on!

First time in her mei tai on the beach today! :thumbup:

There was also a lady sat near us on the the beach bf'ing her lo too :)

In the doctors waiting room then later at soft play centre..... Both clumsy, mass
Boob, nip and post pregnancy tummy exposure :-( However, needs must!

Such great NIP stories!
So many well-fed babies in all manner of places!
Hurrah! :happydance:
Today we had only one small NIP at the library.
Tobe is just too distracted to feed very long in public anymore! :)
He has good long drinks at home, but the actual feeding for hunger when we are out is quite rare these days.
It's normal. It's natural. Baby is growing up! :cry:

I NIP'd for the first time ever today! It was very tempting to go to the changing rooms, but I got over myself :D
Was in Debenhams Cafe, I'm so proud of myself :happydance:

I NIP for the first time todayas I formula fed my DD1. We went tithe local soft play and I fed DD2 twice while there and then went to lunch at pizza hut and fed her there too, I even went to get pizza from the buffet with her attached!! So shocked that I found it that easy to do, although I did cover up with a muslin when I wasgetting her latched, but took it off when she was on as it was so hot!

NIP'd in the hospital, at Booker's in the parking lot, and in a cafe with DH. No cover, just whipped it out and latched him on, lol.

I NIP again today when on a s hopping trip to Westfield derby... Went to a cafe and was unfortunate enough to be seated by the glass frontage so all inside, & outside could see me nurse. However needs must & got on with it. Can't quite believe myself!

I was by the window in the cafe as well. I just got on with it! Wee man needs to eat too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->