Where did you NIP today?

NIP'd for the first time today. In the middle of a shopping centre, then Sainsbury's cafe, then in a McDonald's car park as he started screaming in hunger when we were driving home! Even more proud of myself as he will only BF with a nipple shield!

I NIPed in the park, was pretty proud of myself as I was standing with George latched on and was holding him in both arms (he's getting too heavy to nurse with just one arm now) whilst pushing my daughter on the swing with my foot!

Cattia: that is awesome!!
I NIP at the zoo and did something similar but leaned against a counter and rested his butt on the stroller handle and breastfed standing up while my girls watched the flamingos.

I NIP at a local restaurant today :happydance: it was the first time i've ever done it and I am so happy about it :happydance: I feel so proud of myself :happydance:

Way to Go FiFi-folle and Shandra!!!!! I also fed LO at the Sonic drive-in while we waited for our slushes to be delivered to the car.

Congrats to all the first-time nippers.:thumbup:

Today we nipped on the patio of a pub while having lunch. While I was nursing the waitress came over to get our drink order and she asked me if Clara wanted anything. I said it was ok, I had her water cup in the diaper bag, but really what I wanted to say was, "can't you see she's already got what she wants to drink?" I thought that might be a little ott though.:haha:

Yesterday I nip'ed at the mall in forever 21, American Eagle and Billabong and then basically just walking around! even ordered taco bell! I did cover myself most of the time with a muslin when walking around....I was so surprised that I didn't get asked to stop....one lady did offer me a changing room but I said no thanks....I'm fine just where i am!! It was amazing....especially considering where i am located!

In a wonderful seafood restaurant! Cameron had starter, main course and desset!

Well done Jenni!

On the patio of another pub during lunch today. This is starting to become a habit.:haha:

A circus! well kinda... the seats were in a grandstand and if i nursed there i would have basically had her on some old ladies lap, so i went outside lol

At a wedding, in the reception! ;) and was complimented on my technique by several friends, all male. The females all disappeared but 4 guy mates and DH hung around and talked to me while I fed her! :happydance: (I used my stole as a wee cover due to dress issues.) the only comments were good! "well done for feeding her the best stuff" "youve done that very discreetly" etc! ;) xx

Yesterday we fed all over the place while down at the farm - at the picnic table, the indoor play area etc. Best of all though was in the queue for and all the way round the tractor ride :thumbup: Although that was a bit bumpy, so I think Tabitha got her first taste of milksh.ake! Lol

On a boat on Camden lock with many onlookers watching the boat in the lock.

At the local fair, walking around, covered though! He is still little enough it doesnt bother him to be covered. The day before we walked around at the mall and got kudos from a store clerk for BFing while in their store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->