Where did you NIP today?

The last couple of days at a wedding reception and in a pub while lunching!

Does the feeding room at a shopping centre last week count, as a bloke opened the door and saw some boob? :haha:

I lost my NIP virginity at the weekend, albeit with the help of my DH! :happydance: (I wont have the confidence to do it alone for a while!)

- Twice in a Little Chef of the way to the ILs under a (very brightly coloured) cover, got a funny look from the young boy waiter as he seemed a bit uncomfortable giving me my cup of tea (and milk :haha:) bless him! LO drew even more attention to me than my cover did by choking on my letdown, pooing really loudly, then belching when she was finished :dohh:

- Twice in a pub restaurant on the way back from the ILs, with no cover!! Accidently flashed some boob at the guy who bought our meals over as LO decided to come off and start crying at that exact moment :dohh: DH threw a muslin over her head at lightning speed to protect my dignity :haha:

In my backgarden.. does that count :S !!

Oh and everwhere over the weekend...

Beefeater...
The middle of Plymouth town centre...
In my car...
On a bench in the park...

:) we love nippinggggg :)

In a pub at lunch today with my SIL, originally with a stole as cover, but just ended up without as she was being really fussy and difficult. Knocked my confidence somewhat tbh. :cry: x

:hugs: Lettuce, if it helps, I don't even use a cover most of the time :haha: It's shirt up, boob out, baby on, lol. I find that he gets super fussy under a blanket.

Thanks Ozzie, she's been difficult all day! I don't know what's going on. Its just not my little girl! :cry: she keeps crying, she's slept a lot, for her! She was up all night last night, wind I think, she's stopped pooing so much, just a little, which I know can be normal, but it's the first time it's happened to us. X

:hugs: seems there is a virus going around as well too :( Plus the 12 week spurt is coming soon :argh:

At restaurant in the town centre while having lunch with my 9 year old :)

The other day at the CNE (Canadian National Exposition) on a few random benches in the huge warehouse shopping area.

I did it for the first time today :) I did it at the cafe at my local swimming baths. It was forced by lo but it was either that or she would have screamed all the way home :wacko:

Well done! :)
I nipped at work today! :) in the staff room. We went in for a wee visit. Xx

I nursed at the grocery store today...first time without a nursing cover!! :happydance:

Had to share this. Today I popped into a quick change room at the clothing store while shopping. I thought I was being discreet popped out my breast and latch LO on then walked out of the curtain. Only to find I was standing in front of a mirror the whole time that reflected out to the store! :doh: guess I gave so someone a little show! :haha:

Had to share this. Today I popped into a quick change room at the clothing store while shopping. I thought I was being discreet popped out my breast and latch LO on then walked out of the curtain. Only to find I was standing in front of a mirror the whole time that reflected out to the store! :doh: guess I gave so someone a little show! :haha:

:rofl:

I've been nipping in so many places to get food of late! Last week I ate out Thurs, Fri and Sat lunch so fed in three different restaurants. Then on Thurs was getting eyes tested at tesco optician when cam started screaming so they let me use one of their examination rooms, didn't like to tell them I would have been more comfortable sitting in the main bit of the store!

Yesterday in the doctor's waiting room. I've NIP many times but that was the first time alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->