Where did you NIP today?

over the course of this weekend....
manchester tram
bella italia
starbucks
a park

just love it :) no waiting 4 bottles!

In the library and had an OAP tell me how great it was I feed my baby the best way!

I was on vacation last week so I NIPed all over the place. Below are pictures of me NIPing at Roche Harbor, WA. I couldn't believe the view! I also NIPed at a couple lighthouses and at a couple beaches. Absolutely gorgeous!

Attachments

• IMG_3416.jpg
    IMG_3416.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3417.jpg
    IMG_3417.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 12
Outside the changing room in debenhams whilst my friend tried stuff on. There was a nice comfy sofa too but Violet didn't appreciate that because she was too busy nosying at what was going on around us whilst I had my boob out, lovely eh!

Laid on the bed at the hospital having my dating scan! Sonographer didnt bat an eyelid, just said that There was a reason god gave us two boobies!

In the mall at 3 different stores, at a restaurant while sitting next to two males, at walmart, at a friends house...I am definitely not shy about it anymore. If baby has to eat she has to eat!!!

In the middle of a meeting at the bank :) the young bank guy was great, not embarassed.

At music class!
Tobe didn't nap enough before the class, so right at the very end he had a cranky fit and only a boob could soothe him. :)

Ive been to menorca this week so ive nipped in the aeroplane,coach,waterpark,beach and cafe amongst others.

Wel...l I finally did it :happydance:

Brent Cross shopping centre on Tuesday, twice on a train to Cornwall on Wednesday, at my Auntie's in front of a houseful on Thursday, twice in Plymouth City centre yesterday and then again when we met up with some friends in a pub / restaurant last night. There's no stopping me now :haha:

M&S Cafe :D
It was super busy. Kind of awkward because everyone was staring at Isla (aww cute baby lol) and then I had to try latch her on. They quickly looked away :lol:

Costa coffee, 5 days old and first time out. She ended up feeding for nearly an hour! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->