Where did you NIP today?

In a hotel at a baby show with four other mums! Was lovely to see so many other ladies bfing in public :happydance:

i just wanted to pop in and say hi :hi: and to say well done to all the nippers!!:haha::haha::haha: your all doing great:happydance::happydance::happydance: i'm no longer breast feeding now as of thursday i'm now a bottle feeder:cry: no honestly we reached our time:haha: ( i do however miss it) i wanna scream at people when i'm out:winkwink: as if to say i did bf i did it for 9 months:thumbup::haha:

well done ladies keep up the nipping:thumbup: its always great to see:thumbup:xxx

Haven't posted in here before, not arsed about where I whip em out TBH! But thought you might be amused (as I was) that I fed in church, next to my Grans very prude friends! :rofl: I asked if they preferred he screamed; to which I got no answer :lol:

Lol, def not ready for that were they?! :) I fed while out and about in Edinburgh yesterday- jennys first trip to the capital! :) x

Awww Lettuce! We're going to be in Edinburgh on the 28th of this month!

I NIP'd Saturday in the shopping centre and at the public pool up in the viewing area :)

Yesterday at a car boot and whilst looking for a new car. Getting the hang of it now :)

Oh, Edinburgh is a lovely city, but don't tell anyone I said that- it's the great east/west divide! Lol.

first time ever I NIPed at a buffalo wild wings restaurant, barnes and noble, and an outdoor greek festival, all in one day. I also NIPed at the cell phone waiting area at the airport today.
I was having such trouble with latching and pain that I expressed for the last 2.5 weeks and thought that I would never be able to nurse, let alone use my pretty nursing cover out in public!

I must NIP in public twenty times a day! Today was in.the car in town with my daughter sitting in the front beeping the horn drawing attention to us :haha: was very funny!

today i nipped in public for the first time in aaaages, my LO has stopped having feeds in the day but today she was whingy and i was in a cafe so i breastfed her to keep her happy. Didnt work as well as it used to lol but i have missed publicly breastfeeding. not because i'm an exhibitionist or anything [!] but because i find people are quick to judge me because of my age and when they see me breastfeed they seem to rethink :smug:

Playgroup and playpark today. Tobe is all stuffed up and very snurfly, so it's a noisy process. :)

- At NCT postnatal group on Wednesday with no cover since it was only two other girls and they were both doing it too :blush: First time doing it without DH there!

- At Baby Massage on Friday with my cover, but once again only cause other people were doing it :blush:

- BHS cafe today with my DH and with my cover on.. Unfortunately the couple to the right of me were rather impolite, the woman was just staring at me when I was sorting myself out under the cover and trying to latch her on, and then was staring intermittently after that and whispering to her husband. Then, whilst I was feeding, an elderly man with his wife and daughter sat on the table next to me, and he started pointing at me and saying stuff to his wife and daughter, and they kept turning round and tutting/staring at me :growlmad: I said loudly to my DH "Jeez, I'm only feeding my baby! You'd think with the way people are rudely pointing and staring at me that I'm feeding her my chips or something" and DH loudly replied "Well some backwards people would probably think that you should be doing that instead!" :haha:

/rantover

- At NCT postnatal group on Wednesday with no cover since it was only two other girls and they were both doing it too :blush: First time doing it without DH there!

- At Baby Massage on Friday with my cover, but once again only cause other people were doing it :blush:

- BHS cafe today with my DH and with my cover on.. Unfortunately the couple to the right of me were rather impolite, the woman was just staring at me when I was sorting myself out under the cover and trying to latch her on, and then was staring intermittently after that and whispering to her husband. Then, whilst I was feeding, an elderly man with his wife and daughter sat on the table next to me, and he started pointing at me and saying stuff to his wife and daughter, and they kept turning round and tutting/staring at me :growlmad: I said loudly to my DH "Jeez, I'm only feeding my baby! You'd think with the way people are rudely pointing and staring at me that I'm feeding her my chips or something" and DH loudly replied "Well some backwards people would probably think that you should be doing that instead!" :haha:

/rantover

Fortunately, I've only had good NIPing experiences, but if someone did tutt me, I could see myself saying this. I had a little old lady at the train station say I was doing the right thing and she wished she could have BF'd her LOs, but couldn't for medical reasons :)

Yay:happydance: I'm so glad this thread is still going, I've been longing to join in!

Wednesday the observation lounge of the ferry we were going home on.

Yesterday and today during concerts I was attending as part of our local folk festival and during a pub lunch. Actually today I feel like I've hardly nursed in private!! My H&M bf tops are getting a good workout and tbh I haven't really felt like anyone even noticed :thumbup:

/rantover

Go you! I find it so horrible that people look bad at you for nursing your baby in public! I will never stop because someone thinks it's 'disgusting'. It's not like I sit there half naked with everything on show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->