Where did you NIP today?

In Ikea cafe under my cover, with DH! Luckily there were some sofas free as I'm still a bit of a NIPing novice and need arm support when under the cover :haha:

The bloke opposite looked a little uncomfortable and finished his tea quickly and made a quick exit, but I didn't get any dirty looks from him or anything. The couple that sat down in place of him didn't give any funny looks either, and even laughed when DH caught their gaze when he was taking her out from under the cover, and said "apologies if she's sick everywhere!" :haha:

I feed so often in the car in car parks! On Sat we'd been down at in laws and I fed LObefore leaving then he decided he wanted more half an hour later! Thank goodness for giant sainsbury's just off the motorway :)

oh and also ikea cafe yesterday. I swear my son has a sensor for when I get food!

i feed corey everywhere lol but yesterday i fed him walking around thomas land :)

On Saturday (2 days ago, bit of a delay):

Walking down a busy highstreet and in a lift, in a cafe, on a bench in the highstreet (he fed on the way there, then back :haha: and then in TGI Fridays. Busy day for NIP!

Love this thread :) I NIP for the very first time when Finley was 6 days old. I BF my daughter for 7 weeks but never once had the courage to feed her in public. I have a breastfeeding cover and its given me the confidence I need. I fed baby at a kids soft play on Friday and 3 other mums were bottle feeding which made me even more anxious to BF but I did it :happydance: x

Yay! Good for you! I nipped at the seaside today! :)

Might not quite count, but during dinner at my in-laws, last night! :thumbup: I think MIL was a bit surprised that I didn't want to go into a bedroom, but I would've been bored to death and alone in there!

Yesterday while sitting on the lawn at the Word on the Street outdoor book festival. The lady in front of me was nursing too. :)

Starlit, I'm the same. I hate BFing alone in a room. I had to do it at a shopping centre in the baby changing area because there was literally no where else to sit (lunchtime) and I was bored stiff, lol.

I have finally found the courage to start NIPping.

I started with in front of my dad, he's still not comfey but I was fed up of going upstairs and sitting on my own.

I then progressed to a friends house whilst visiting.

We then moved on to supermarket carparks and a car park on the sea front whilst visiting relatives in Wales.

Finally I NIPped at Medowhall in Sheffield in the food court and then at Nandos whilst out shopping with a friend yesterday.

I think I am getting the hang of this and really pleased with myself as being so scared of NIPping meant I never wanted to go out or if I did I wanted to be there and back in 3 hours so I could feed my LO at home.

Well done Mrs Random :)

Today's NIP was a Barbers while DS1 had his 'ears lowered' :haha:

In the waiting room at the doctor's office, and then in the courtyard at the Honolulu State Library :thumbup: I got one funny look from an older woman who was walking through the courtyard, but nothing else.

On a mini-holiday to visit family and have been nipping all over the place!
Stores, restaurants, around the dinner table, you name it!
Tobes is so stuffed up from a cold that he needs as much breastmilk as I can make!

We took a walk to Tesco after a feed but LO was hungry again so I sat in the cafe and fed him. Third time NIPing alone :)

Edited to add play park too.

I NIP'd today on a bench right next to the trolley park in sainsburys car park, got a couple of smiles, a couple of double takes and then my ex boyfriend came over to say hello!! I didnt think he would ever be seeing that much of my boobies ever again - LO decided to pull off just as we were speaking!!!

We went to a farm today and I fed LO there. I love the smiles I get, makes me feel much more confident :) but does anyone find they mainly come from the older people... xx

I NIP for the first time yesterday :happydance: (undercover if a muslin as I am shy :blush:) on a picnic overlooking the water :)

Today, I nursed while walking around an art gallery with LO in her stretchy wrap! I also nursed in a restaurant and a pub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->