Where did you NIP today?

Don't know if it quite counts as public but i bf my son at my little boys grave today. First time ive not used the mamascarf out :) x

In the food court of the shopping center, 1st time :dance:

I nipped in the swimming pool for the first time ever, i was expecting a comment or two but nothing :D :D :D

on a public bench in chelmsford high street, essex

A little late, but last Wednesday, I NIP'd in the US Consulate waiting for Alex's citizenship papers :)

In the McDonalds :haha: the three girls sat opposite me gave a few looks but no comments, and they all smiled at me as they left :thumbup:

sainsbury's cafe, and there was another Mum bf'ing her ~1yr old at the same time!

In the Indian restaurant again :haha: and then in a crowded parking lot at the shopping center.

Not very exciting, but today at my postnatal group.. Without any form of a cover! :happydance:

Last Friday - At baby massage, tried to use a muslin as a cover but LO had other ideas, especially with me having the sort of top I had to pull down and lop the whole boob out.. So LO pulled it off then pulled off the boob adn screamed, meaning the lady next to me got pretty much a full-on view of lefty :dohh:

Last Tuesday (as in 8 days ago, forgot to report I'm afraid..) - In the cinema, at a Newbies screening :thumbup: No cover there either, but that's because it was fairly dark, there were other mums/babies, and everyone was watching the film anyway!

I am very new to this bfing lark!!

I nursed George in the park (does this count as there was no-one there!) sat on a bench. A little old lady did walk past me though!

Then I had to take my daughter to swimming lessons and George decided he wanted feeding so I had to feed him on the spectator balcony where all the mums and dads wait! I was really pleased with myself!

Granted, I stuck him on the boob before I got there and I found that I felt a lot less consious doing that then having to try and get him latched on in front of everyone!!

Lesley x

In the middle of a big thrift store! They had a bench and Molly was fussing so I just sat down and nursed. There were lots of people around but I got lots of big smiles and just two shocked looks.
Funny thing I've noticed is that the shocked looks I get are generally from older white ladies, whereas I get big smiles from "local" (Polynesian/Asian) people. :haha:

Starlit, you'll find that different cultures are more accepting of BFing. I'm not surprised the locals smiled :)

This is a bit late but I BF at the farm last week while Evie watched the sheep :haha:

I've only NIP about 4 times so this was a big yay for me!

We were sat by the children's playground on a quiet bit of grass under the trees and I knew she wanted to nurse and i was in a fluster as the car was miles away and DH pointed out another lady BF a newborn so I did too!!

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->