Where did you NIP today?

Starlit, you'll find that different cultures are more accepting of BFing. I'm not surprised the locals smiled :)

Neither am I, but it is hilarious to me that it is EXACTLY who I'd assume would be snooty about it, being snooty about it :haha:

I have always been self conscious about bf in public, but recently the cover has become so much hassle! In the last 2 weeks I have nipped outside a pub, in wisley gardens, outside a busy cafe at wisley and in a busy cafe in town. All without a cover yay!

Naw, Hawaiians are all about family :)

Yes, indeed - best part of living here. Everywhere I take my daughter, there are lots of "aunties" wanting to look at her and coo over her and love on her. It's great :cloud9:

As for NIP - last night at a show, sitting on a bamboo floor while great music played and watching awesome performances! Also, we were surrounded by hippies and locals (like us - although I'm not really properly local) so it was all smiles :winkwink:

Odds farm near High Wycombe. Would also recommend it for a day out.

Yesterday LO had plenty of boobie on the plane on the way back from holiday. As my bump is pretty big she had to sit on daddy's knee to get the baby seat belt on, but still wanted to nurse during landing as her ears hurt. She kinda balanced between the 2 of us so she could sit on daddy's knee and have hugs and boobie. I don't think the teenage boy sat next to us knew what to make of the heavily pregnant lady BFing a pretty tall toddler with massive boob on display as I was wearing a dress and had to feed over the top!

At Occupy Honolulu! Which was at a park in the middle of downtown, full of all kinds of people. My baby is a rockstar.

I haven't been on in a couple weeks so have a few to list. We took part in a Canada-wide breastfeeding challenge a couple weeks ago with about 100 other Mommies and babies (at our location), a couple times at the park, a couple different restaurants, and yesterday while sitting on the glass floor at the top of the CN Tower. I got a picture of that one to post in the photo section once I get it off my phone.

Can't wait to see that pic, kmac! :)
We nipped in music class today.

...yesterday in Starbucks, AMT cafe and on a train at Cambridge station :) no longer using giant muslin sheet thing to cover up either now I have worked out how to do it discreetly and got a bit more confident about it - I don't think most people even notice...

In Nandos with my mate, she was nipping too! :happydance:

We should have a NIP of the month... :)

Saturday on a park bench in the children's playground, with my brother and toddler niece for company. It was packed and I was feeling a bit self conscious til a mummy sat down next to me and said she was still feeding her LO, who is 15 months :)

Hi new to the thread, I did it in Asda car park, never thought I would have the nerve! :)

In the car parked in a store parking lot (Saturday), in a bookstore (Saturday), at a birthday party in a park (Sunday), and at my in-laws (Sunday). :haha:

On a train from Manchester to London 3 times and also at my old work place. We're on a 3 week tour of the south visiting friends and family so there's a lot more niping to be done!

In a busy pub on Saturday night!! lol didn't think anything about it really just fed and people still kept coming up and talking to me:) (at a family birthday party) I'm not very self conscious though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->