Where did you NIP today?

In Sizzler in the middle of lunch, yesterday! And a sweet older lady came up and told me how beautiful my baby was and how lucky my baby is to be breast-fed :cloud9: (also DH's aunt who was with us didn't say anything about me NIPing which is good).

Yesterday I nip'd In my nephews harvest concert in a church,lots of mothers and fathers around and nobody said anything apart from my cousin,she said your not still bf are you I said yes and she said aren't your boobs tired haven't you had enough? When you going to stop? I just said when he's ready she than kept looking at me and she looked very awkward!

Tried 3 times in a Nandos at the weekend but LO just wouldn't stop screaming and thrashing about :cry: i'm not very good at NIPing anyway and have little confidence, and this totally wrecked it :cry:

Tried 3 times in a Nandos at the weekend but LO just wouldn't stop screaming and thrashing about :cry: i'm not very good at NIPing anyway and have little confidence, and this totally wrecked it :cry:

Keep trying, the more you do it, the easier it becomes :hugs:

I NIP at Pizza Hut today :)

I NIP at the doctors surgery today! The lady next to me said she wished she had been able to when her babies were little. Made me feel really proud of myself for getting past all the troubles I've had with breastfeeding. :)

Since LO has been feeding less often I haven't been nipping as much. I've mostly been feeding in the truck since it's comfortable and I can listen to music! Today was at the farm and home store before heading home.

At the zoo, on a bench, no cover! :thumbup: first time ever without one NIP! then again with LO in the wrap. Also a first for that. Well first time comfortably. First time I actually tried it we couldn't get comfy and I ended up carrying him with the wrap as a cover. Today hands free! Then he threw up his whole lunch in the wrap and my bra. :dohh: still a successful day!

Ohhhh...I keep wanting to but am still so shy about NIP. I NIP without a cover due to Hudson repeatedly yanking it off...LOL...but have been successful at the zoo by the carousel while my girls were riding. I usually will get in my van to nurse because as mentioned above the radio and the airconditioning. :) Hudson is so distractable lately its very hard to NIP without him totally exposing my breast to the world....not comfortable with that.

Ohhhh...I keep wanting to but am still so shy about NIP. I NIP without a cover due to Hudson repeatedly yanking it off...LOL...but have been successful at the zoo by the carousel while my girls were riding. I usually will get in my van to nurse because as mentioned above the radio and the airconditioning. :) Hudson is so distractable lately its very hard to NIP without him totally exposing my breast to the world....not comfortable with that.

Have you tried a nursing necklace? It keeps Alex focused on feeding :thumbup: because he has something to look at/play with.

i did in costa coffee for the first time ever. i use the football hold you see and have been trying to get used to the cradle hold. so it was a pretty big feet. and tips on the cradle hold as she still un attaches some times?

It depends on your proportions. I can rest LO across my knees with a blanket folded under his head and he feeds like that.

I cross my legs and she can rest on that. When she was little I used to put a blanket over my change bag and use it like a pillow. Xx

At the park - my LOL loves to picnic anywhere!

At a small cafe in Temple Newsam, which was full of older folk.. So that felt a bit strange. It echoed really badly too so people were looking as she was crying! But the two ladies I was with encouraged me to feed her, and she asted about ten minutes. She got a bit fussy and headbutted the table though, and refused to feed any more but still carried on crying :dohh: I'm counting it as a victory though! And I cracked up laughing as a male pensioner who obviously felt uncomfortable with me feeding shuffled past with his back obviously turned to me while trying to get towards the toilets, trying desperately to look out of the window. I thought it was quite sweet! :haha: He did it when he came back as well, and I'd stopped feeding by then :haha:

lAt the weekend I went to Meadowhall in Sheffield with DH, and did a quick NIP in BHS cafe (failed though, as I did it in a tub chair so she kept kicking her legs and pulling heself off :dohh: so finished that off with expressed milk), and then NIPed in a Costa in the middle of the shopping centre, and we were the only ones there.. So some people walking past were giving me funny looks, since she was feeding for so long and they were waiting for us to leave so they could close it :haha: Got a few funny/shocked looks, but as DH was there I could laugh them off.

NIPed at a friends house last week too in front of her, her 4 month old, and her 8 year old (that counts to me! :haha:)

All without covers!!

First time NIP - so proud of myself. Did it in costa accompanied by hubby and a rocky road cupcake!

Nipped in a busy cafe in town - again without a cover :)
Don't think anyone even noticed.

Costa seems to be the place to nip, I go there all the time too!

Was away on a trip.... So, in the car with the highland scenery for a view, in 2 cafes, on the Jacobite Steam Train and in a restaurant. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->