Where did you NIP today?

I went into my place of wrk today to show off LO, marks and spencers and fed her there at the cafe, it was very embarrassing as only stools at high up benches left and ppl were watching me arggh plus I didn't really want to get my boobs out in front of male colleagues! And then LO did a massive pump, pooed and leaked all over us haha so had my boob out LO fussing bobbing on and off and covered in poop!

Not a good look!!

I went into my place of wrk today to show off LO, marks and spencers and fed her there at the cafe, it was very embarrassing as only stools at high up benches left and ppl were watching me arggh plus I didn't really want to get my boobs out in front of male colleagues! And then LO did a massive pump, pooed and leaked all over us haha so had my boob out LO fussing bobbing on and off and covered in poop!

Not a good look!!

LO puked in my bra the other day while I was NIP! Luckily there werent many people around. I know how you feel as though everyone is staring, especially when it isnt going as smoothly as at home!

In caffe nero, then in Mackintoshs. Caffe nero said they actively encourage it! :)

Everywhere at home in front of our current visitors, at the Zoo, at the clinic, at the Farmers' Market, at Ikea - everywhere right no. Tobe is voracious! :)

On a bench in front of the store DH was shopping in (they moved the bench they usually have inside and I couldn't find it >.< so I just went outside), then in the car in the parking lot of another store. And in McDonalds. We were busy today! :haha:

At the twins Orientation Day for school next year, with all the kiddies and parents around. :thumbup:

I have nursed in front of my FIL several times this week. For me it is more stressful than NIP in front of strangers! I NIP'd with him at the zoo and it was awkward having him right there! He has been hanging around quite a bit since retiring the past couple weeks & I can't run and hide every time I feed LO. still try to be discreet but the kid has to eat!

I NIP at the passport office yesterday I was nervous about that,I'm generally a very confidant NIPer. Also in a costa at services surrounded by a bus load of army lads.
:blush:
I have no shame :haha:

x

Grocery store parking lot in the POURING rain - BooBoo kept pulling off to look around and figure out what the noise was! :haha:

On the bus. You should have seen the face on the old lady on the next seat, especially when Alice unlatched and said 'Thank you mummy. That really nice!'

On the bus. You should have seen the face on the old lady on the next seat, especially when Alice unlatched and said 'Thank you mummy. That really nice!'

:rofl: what great manners!

:thumbup: how polite! ;)

I was surprised. Usually it's just 'I want other one now!'

Aww that's so sweet tacey. Phoebe likes to pound my chest enthusiastically to show her appreciation!

I nipped for the first time in a while, in kfc yesterday. I was sat awkwardly on the end of one of those fixed bench jobbies so it was fairly obvious what I was doing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->