Where did you NIP today?

in the middle of the sunday market on a little stool provided by one of the market ladies! ther eis no problem nipping (lol) here as everyone does it, with their whole boob out. the only problem is im the only gringa doing it so they all want to come and have a good look!

Barry Island, on a bench, overlooking the sea. I couldn't tandem feed the twins there though, so had to do one at a time lol xx

We were in Mothercare today and LO was crying... I couldnt be bothered to go in the feeding room as was enjoying my shopping for cute baby stuff! I quickly found a quiet spot and latched baby on and carried on walking round doing my shop.. My DH was with me and about ten minutes later I dropped a pack of nappies on the foor, I asked him to get them as I was a bit busy lol, he looked confused ! I said I'm feeding I cant bend down ! He looked so surprised, he didnt even realise and had been with me the whole time ! he said I was a stelthy bit of boob ! thought it was funny.

This weekend we NIP at the hair salon while my color was processing, a blanket on the grass at the park, a corner of the library, the laundromat, at our table at the Olive Garden, and the "baby room" at church.

We were busy!

oh, last night at Big City Diner while i waited for my food!

Just back from holidays and NIPped everywhere!
Think I may have had my first raised eyebrow from an older lady - not because of NIPping, but because of Tobe's size and age. Not only do we need to normalize NIPping, we need to normalize nursing toddlers. Sigh.

I need to get NIPing more! I can't believe I've suddenly got so shy about it...grrr. I WISH I could be that little bit more subtle because I'd feel so much more comfortable...but also hate that I feel like that.

I'll admit, it's a bit harder to NIP now that Alex is older and faffs around :haha:

Yesterday I NIP in BHS cafe - where a lady congratulated me on BF and said well done for doing it in public. I felt great til I realised the two girls I was out with were both FF their LO's.
Also Pizza Hut.
x

Since Saturday we have NIP in John Lewis (family room so I guess doesn't really count, it was PACKED with mummies and daddies though), Mamas and Papas cafe in regent street(everyone else was bottle feeding and I was surprised I didn't feel self conscious at all), in a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown, in a really busy Nandos, and in a Sainsburys cafe. Before the weekend, I had never NIP before so I have been getting busy! At home I usually get my whole boob out so I was a bit worried about being discreet in public, but so far, I don't think anyone even noticed. the isn't much to see tbh with LO's head in the way

I NIP'd at a family pub at the weekend, when introducing LO to my friends who I hadn't seen in months (as I moved 200 miles away!)

I am very proud...hols this week and NIP'd in various cornwall pubs, walking through towns, at a brewery, on a beach, in a car park, in a service station and at a cider farm!

In a Chinese restaurant, it's getting harder as she's so big! :haha:

BHS cafe in a shopping centre, as 1) it had a comfy sofa and 2) the main food court was too busy and noisy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->