Where did you NIP today?

In the cafe in a local garden centre. An old lady kept staring, so I just looked her right in the eye and smiled til she looked away! :rofl:

:rofl: I'm planning on NIPing after Alex's swimming lesson next Saturday before we go on to Dundee with SIL. I can wait for the old biddies at the pool from the Aquafit class to see me. :haha:

Oh Ozzie you are evil... ;)

Btw, love the look of interest that alex has in your avatar... Think the puddy cat may be in for a surprise soon... :haha:

Oh Ozzie you are evil... ;)

Btw, love the look of interest that alex has in your avatar... Think the puddy cat may be in for a surprise soon... :haha:

Oh she hates us now cause he has the baby walker and he's always trying to chase/grab her. He tried to eat her ear today :dohh: :haha:

Yummy!! :) Jen loves to um, stroke paul, then grabs! :haha:

I haven't posted here before, but I love NIP - getting much more confident with each time :thumbup:

Off the top of my head:

Caffe Nero (a group of kids came and sat opposite me and watched the whole time - slightly awkward!!)

The bus station (in the freeeezing cold!)

Costa Coffee - big sofa!

On the bus (twice)

I NIP for the very first time yesterday! We were in the center of the mall waiting to meet Santa! No one really seemed to notice and it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. Although I do have some difficulty getting LO set up under there and taking her out without flashing my boob! Lol I wish I had an extra hand sometimes :lol:

At the bus stop, as Robin just couldn't wait bless him .... and for the very first time ON THE MOVE! The bus came so just got up and held my boob in place and no-one noticed, even had a convo with the bus driver while Robin was suckling away. So chuffed!

I fed in front of the plumber who came to service the boiler, does that count? Not sure he realised what I was doing though!

At baby group...although not sure if that counts as public as there were at least 4 other mummy's BF'ing there lol!x

I fed at a baby group and no one else was breastfeeding, all babies were FF so I felt a bit uncomfortable!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->