Where did you NIP today?

I B/F in the corner in a primark store today, hidden under a stack of skirts! Poor LO was so angry even though she had eaten an hour earlier I felt I had no choice!

Outside Costa while christmas shopping in the City Centre, first time Ive felt totally comfortable feeding in public without panicing someone may say something or I might just flash someone :haha:

In weatherspoons, its surprising how many old men are drinking bitter at 11am in the morning! :)

Pizza Hut! Nobody batted an eyelid. After a very shaky start I am now very comfortable NIP.xx

hello ladies quick question when you nip do you get your whole boob out somtimes?
i have nipped and wear a tank under something. so one up one down but am struggling to find clothes now i wear the same type of thing ever day. nothing is breastfeeding friendly.
cheers

I don't have enough boob to get it all out, there's nothing to 'get out' :haha: Still very flat chested so just do one up/one down.

I NIP'd trying on shoes in New Look. I was quite proud because it was such a public place, but I just did it :D

I've NIP'd quite a bit the past 2 days, as Robin seems to be having a major growth spurt!!

Latched him on while stood up (1st time!), and stood watching christmas decorations in the Bon Accord shopping centre, and feeding him ... then walked to Pret A Manger, and ordered, while he was feeding :thumbup:

Then fed him while having a milkshake in Tinderbox cafe.

And today while having a gorgeous rocky road slice in a restaurant.

hello ladies quick question when you nip do you get your whole boob out somtimes?
i have nipped and wear a tank under something. so one up one down but am struggling to find clothes now i wear the same type of thing ever day. nothing is breastfeeding friendly.
cheers

I wear a t-shirt with a tank top under, shirt goes up tank goes down. :shrug: I have lots of different t-shirts and tanks :thumbup: I've not NIPed in a different combination...

I just tend to pull my top down and get my boob out these days. I did the 2 top thing when her head was little though!

This weekend we have been out for dinner with friends twice and I NIP'ed both times. My oh was very impressed because last time we went out I got very flustered trying to feed her and make sure I was covered, check noone was looking etc. This time I just got on with it =D
I do the two top thing too, so much easier than a feeding apron I have!

at Mass - not actually IN Mass, in a room off to the side, but there were students studying in there so it counts!!

cheers

I always have to get my whole boob out because otherwise it's a funny shape and LO doesn't like it, plus he likes to have his hands on it. I usually have two tops on and the one that I pull up can be pulled down to cover up a bit of I need to. I have found a couple of tops that I can unbutton which is handy, there are very few tops I can pull under my boob without it getting all misshapen so I don't do that often. My bra has a modesty panel at the top so it doesn't "look" like my whole boob is out but if it was I don't care. If I don't have a muslin cloth with me which I tuck into my bra mainly to catch drips or a cardi which conceals me a bit I tend to have some "side boob" showing. I really couldn't care less!

x

Been after this thread for ages!

Today I NIP'ed in the park :) no one actually there though, but the ducks were eyeing me!

Also not really in public, but I went into a mother and baby room at mothercare to feed LO and a man came in to take his daughter to the toilet, just gave me an awkward smile lol, I felt a bit sorry for him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->