Where did you NIP today?

Maybe the ducks wanted booby milk! I know my cat hangs around when I express incase there is any that she can have, lol!
BF in 3 places in MK yesterday and on Sunday morning at a friends with loads of kids running around in the room and asking what I was doing. I was quite impressed at my explanation and they were just like "oh right" and carried on playing. :thumbup: One little boy said "what like when lambs have their heads under the mummy sheep's tummy? Can I watch? " :haha:
x

I haven't updated this thread for yonks, but I now NIP all the time!
My little boy is feeding a lot recently, so I always need to feed him at least once when we're out. I've fed in restaurants, on the bus, in shopping centres, in 2 banks, in the street, in shop queues, getting on the bus, getting off the bus :thumbup:

NIP'd Alex in the dentist office waiting for DH. Some lady asked me if I was afraid for when he gets teeth :haha: Didn't have the patience to explain the mechanics of BFing.....she was a bit of a tink :rofl:

Lol i'm afraid of lo getting teeth he's taken to biting me with his gums just now :(
X

My best "feeding somewhere unusual" experience this time round has been feeding Jake in a fire engine! My brother is a retained firefighter in Suffolk & he took us (primarily for the huge amusement of my oldest) to visit his fire station and climb in the fire engine. Very cool!

I'm a little scared for the teeth as LO gums me really hard already, and she seems to find it funny as she sometimes smiles when she's doing it!!

I NIP'd at the after-party of a Christening on Sunday, with some of the antenatal ladies from NCT there! But I didn't have the confidence to do it in the church, but one of the other ladies did, and one of the others does too :thumbup: I BF'd in front of family/inlaws/friends a lot over Christmas, which is a big thing for me too.

I had a very humiliating experience at the mall a few weeks back when 2 men just stared at my slightly exposed breasts. I don't even wear low cut shirts and was so embarrassed :( .
Well today I NIP'd at the pediatrician's office immediately after LO was given her vaccination and then carried her out and sat on a bench outside till she finished. I am so happy!

I had a very humiliating experience at the mall a few weeks back when 2 men just stared at my slightly exposed breasts. I don't even wear low cut shirts and was so embarrassed :( .
Well today I NIP'd at the pediatrician's office immediately after LO was given her vaccination and then carried her out and sat on a bench outside till she finished. I am so happy!

Well done you :hugs:

Glad you nip since that incident, I can see how off putting that could be. It makes me more determined to nip!
X

In the car in tesco car park. She couldn't wait until we were inside.

Our NIPing experiences are become few and far between :cry: He's become so interested in everything that it's nearly impossible to NIP now unless he's tired :haha:

We've been NIPing on the beach lately, she's so good at it now! When we're out she is very focused on eating so she can get it OVER with and go back to staring all around and talking about everything.
So, today - once at Waikiki and once at Ala Moana beach. :)

*sigh* Jealous. I'd love to NIP on the beach. If I did it here (we live by the North Sea), buggie and I would freeze!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->