Where did you NIP today?

Yesterday at the park (mixed reactions from other mums!) and today at an 'all you can eat' :haha: chinese buffet restaurant.
I was really uncomfortable about NIP with DD1 and tended to lock myself in a toilet or in my car but this time I am going for it and so far so good!:thumbup:

I love nipping outdoors! We were vacationing on San Juan Island WA and I had some of the best views while NIPing. A lighthouse, ships coming in etc. Next week we'll be in Puerto Rico and I look forward to NIPing on white sand beaches! :happydance:

Nando's and at soft play today. Would happily swap them both for a white sandy beach though!

at a friend's house, but everyone there bf's too, so it wasn't a big deal. There was a point where all 3 of us were bf at the same time. Yay for bf circles!

this weekend was the trafford centre (we didn't have time to get to a feeding room, so just sat on a bench & fed her) & in costa coffee.
xx

So great to hear all of the confident stories, ladies!

Honestly, I'm used to being stared at because I'm a blond white woman in Japan! I don't think I'll feel awkward with breastfeeding in public at all when the baby comes! Hehe.

In the park, the doctors' surgery, in boots (while waiting for a prescription) & costa coffee. In the space of 2 hours. Someone's been hungry!

NIP'd my 20mo while crouched on the side of the pavement because she was having a really tough time and just couldn't cope. Calmed her right down PDQ.

I NIPped for the first time on Tuesday! Been dying for the chance :) Sat on a couch and watched Cars 2 at Sam's Club. :haha: I hardly got so much as a second glance from passerbys :thumbup:

I fed my baby for the first time yesterday at the doctors (after saying at the begining of the week id never be brave enough) I really hated it though!

Then today I fed him at the side of the pool after his water babies class, but I didn't mind that at all. Maybe because everyone there had a baby so I didn't think they'd say anything.

At the hairdresser. Both children whilst waiting (one after another, not a tandem) then nursed the baby whilst getting my hair cut with him under the cover.

At the park twice, and then at the Indian restaurant where we ate dinner :)

Waist deep in the sea lol. Its so hot here at the moment and I was already in the water, so fed her there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->