Where did you NIP today?

Not so much in "public" but I BF'd today at a friends house in front of her hubby (she BF's too!) at another friends house with 2other women (FF'd) and her husband and 6kids who were amazed!! I really love when kids ask what the baby is doing. X

im sitting in pret a manger brent cross niping not easy. hard back chairs and tables so close together the couple next to me are likely to get a face full from my forcefull letdown eeek!

Walking around tesco doing the weekly shop with Lauren in the ergo. Ergo feeding appears to be her new favourite thing.

xx

Not exactly in public but I answered the door to the asda home delivery driver yesterday.....I actually forgot that she was feeding :haha:

Packed waiting room of the VTE clinic and not so much a public place but on the balcony outside my flat that overlooks the car park for the shop downstairs.....We were enjoying the sunshine :D

This was yesterday, but I did my first NIP in a ring sling! Well, we were in the pool at a friend's house. Nobody else even had any idea I was nursing as I sat on the steps. It was awesome!

Latest NIP was at a sporting goods store. Lots of manly hunters and fisherman about. Lol. First I was on a bench near checkout he. Realized hubby was going to be looking arou d for a lot longer than I hoped so put my sunshine in our moby and fed him in that. One of the employees (a man)came right up to admire him and isn't even realize I was feeding him.

At Wagamama - I was really impressed as I'd not been nursing long when a waitress brought a big glass of water with ice 'In case you're thirsty.' Definitely made me feel very welcome.

First time I ever breastfed in public today and it was at the bowling alley

Just found this thread :thumbup::happydance:

At Wagamama - I was really impressed as I'd not been nursing long when a waitress brought a big glass of water with ice 'In case you're thirsty.' Definitely made me feel very welcome.

That's so nice x

I fed in church this morning and do most Sunday mornings lol, its the only way to keep her quiet! My husband who's very supportive asked what I'd do if someone said anything, I said I'd tell them 'how do you think Jesus was fed'

i niped for the first time, twice! lo was sick and woulnt take a bottle so nureesed at a gas station then at the hospital

wow great support from wagamamas :)

I NIP in costa and the biggest one was wedding breakfast at my cousins wedding ha!

Secondary school induction presentation for parents, on the front row (my 11 year old starts secondary in September)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->