• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where did you NIP today?

Super impressed with Wagamama! Another good reason to go there. I had a similar experience in Starbucks believe it or not when one of the staff brought me a glass of water and asked if I needed anything else. Also had a lovely chat with her about bfing.

I nursed in Starbucks today and was all ok (i;ve had some nasty stares from other customers there before) .

Wore my nursing t shirt so felt more confident

Cafe Rouge (Meadowhall) this morning and Rice (Meadowhall) this afternoon

I NIPed for the first time today, it was on a bench next to a walking trail :thumbup:

At a hockey tournament, beside a team of half-naked professional Slovakian players. One of them gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. :haha:

Whilst shopping in ikea! Had lo in her sling so just carried on shopping x

At my husband's work. He works in an oilfield based industry, so I got a kick out of some of the guys that seemed a little uncomfortable when they saw me at his desk :haha:

Is it weird that i MISS nursing in public?

My LO is almost 2 and a half now, and self weaning.

Must be 6months+ since we had to NIP.

My baby is growing up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"