Where to buy the box for a Christmas Eve box?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I would like to get my boys Christmas Eve boxes, I think wooden personalised ones, seen a few online but wondering if anyone had any personal recommendations?

Could you not get a cardboard box, wrap it in christmas wrapping paper that you think suits your child best, and make it all personal?

If not, ebay have got good boxes x

We did our first CE box last year. I got a large box, wrapped it all in Christmas paper and used shredded paper inside.
Will have to see how it has lasted stored in the loft otherwise I'll make another

I'm going to buy large Christmas lidded gift boxes from a card shop and then get my MIL to print out name stickers for each of my kiddies

I thought these looked pretty good for Christmas eve boxes :)

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/christmas-accessories-storage-box-novelty-christmas-3022622

I made one but you could do the shoe box and decorate it x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 16
I bought a lidded box from card factory last year

Ive nicked two wooden crate type boxes from work that will look amaze once Ive painted them. Where do you live? If you are anywhere near me I can get loads from work.

Last year we bought two treasure chests for them from the co-op for about £6 each. Really sturdy with a little lock and look fab. They're still in great condition and they keep toys in them now. Saw yesterday the co op are doing them again and also princess ones

We got ds's last year in our local garden shop. They have massive christmas display (think biggest in south) and they sell just about everything. They had some amazing boxes in all shapes and sizes. Really good quality aswell!! Its very traditional but its from "santas elves" so thought be better that way. Tbh it wasnt the cheapest for a box with nothing in however we dont need to buy one again :winkwink: it was £9 I think.
It fits :
Pj's
chocolate
dvd
small toys

Last year ds was only baby so we put ALL our pjs in there so its a nice size :winkwink: :haha:

This looks like it could work for a hamper or Christmas eve box, from poundland.
https://www.poundland.co.uk/christmas-mens-present-crate
Of course it would mean painting over the letters in red/printing a sign to cover up.

I was just planning on buying a plain one, painting it and buying one of the wooden signs to go on top. I can't wait 😄

I was just planning on buying a plain one, painting it and buying one of the wooden signs to go on top. I can't wait ��

I did this last year, picked up this wooden crate from home bargains for £2.99, they still had them in a few weeks ago.
[IMG]https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u601/marmaduke81/SAM_0673_zps85c89925.jpg[/IMG]

Thats gorge marmaduke you both inspire me and also make me well jel every year ha x

I got mine from card factory last year, they had lots of different sizes, with Christmas pictures on the lids.

Ive nicked two wooden crate type boxes from work that will look amaze once Ive painted them. Where do you live? If you are anywhere near me I can get loads from work.

Were about are you? and can I see how big the boxes are please :flower::flower:

They have gingham green boxes in ikea. Really cheap about £2 or £3 for two depending on size. They're in the stationary/storage section and there are more choices in store than online here is an example.
https://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/art/40243191/

Home bargains have boxes atm. I imagine they vary greatly town to town but worth a look =)

Were about are you? and can I see how big the boxes are please :flower::flower:

This is one of the boxes, sorry its a bit dark. I live warrington/wigan area. Where are you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79