Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Welcome Blu.

How are my ladies today?

Ashley I hope you lo gets to feeling better soon.

Sammy how you feeling hun? When do you move into the new place?

I am tired. Been trying to catch up with my thread cause I haven't really had time to be on here between work and napping. That is now my main symptom...being exhausted.

asfm~im tired....been a lil gassy..and like right above my pubic bone to the left been some sharp pains there today. :shrug:

Sorry Ashley I had a super busy day and then needed a nap. I will only be on a bit tonight as I have to open in the morning and be up at 4am

Sammy here is the newest test

View attachment 105452

here is the one from yesterday

View attachment 105453

I am almost afraid that todays is lighter. :nope:

Wow! Congrats reeds! That is fabulous! I will help you pray for a sticky one.

Hi all, back from my 2 wk trip and exhausted. I haven't looked back to see what's been going on...other than reeds wonderful news!
To any wondering af came early, cd29 this time and I'm back to opk this wk. Not giving up! See you all tomorrow!

Hi all, back from my 2 wk trip and exhausted. I haven't looked back to see what's been going on...other than reeds wonderful news!
To any wondering af came early, cd29 this time and I'm back to opk this wk. Not giving up! See you all tomorrow!

Had scan today and we saw the yolk sac and baby embryo hb was 103. we are relieved!

Attachments

• 08092010 001.jpg
    08092010 001.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 08092010 002.jpg
    08092010 002.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
glad you finally got to see heartbeat and everything is ok x

Yay Sammy I am so happy for you!! what a huge relief!!

Hi labmommy!!

How are you Spence?

Im ok, just getting nervous about my 21 week scan on wednesday x

Aww don't be nervous Im sure things will be just fine

They are doing a check on soft markers to give me more of an idea about the downs..... so just anxious waiting to find out. My scan is having a review with my consultant a week after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->