Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Yeah Reeds post that pic of your last test...helps feed my addiction so I dont have to poas....lol :rofl:

this thread is D.E.A.D. today :lol:

I am off again to fold the last load of laundry and go to dinner with DH and DS...before dropping DS with my Mom..

Sorry Ashley I had a super busy day and then needed a nap. I will only be on a bit tonight as I have to open in the morning and be up at 4am

Sammy here is the newest test

another test.jpg

here is the one from yesterday

100804-142403.jpg

I am almost afraid that todays is lighter. :nope:

Thanks Shey. I am a worrier. LOL trying hard to just relax and enjoy. I am off to bed. Have to be up at 4am. yuck

aww ok reeds have a good night and sweet baby dreams

Ladies numbers are now 222 at 13dpo. and my progestrone is 85. My numbers more than doubled!! I think I have a sticky bean. :)

AFM Well Hello ladies! sorry I wasnt on yesterday, had my scan yesterday still no HB :cry: but they did find the yolk sac and fetal pole. Hopeing its just to early, they are having me come in on monday to do more blood tests 3+ and Quantitative HCG and another scan. Dr. said might be blighted ovum. the lady that did the scan had done scans for 30+years and she was really positive with the scan stated just because you dont see HB today doesnt mean their wont be one tomorrow. So going in on monday for a whole bunch of test....another early morning....7:45am. On a positive note we bought our house yesterday settlement went well and then celebrated with DH family out to dinner hence the busy day and not being on I am only thinking positive but dont know how many dr.'s appointments I can take! but as long as I have a healthy baby I will be fine! ttyl be on later tonight

IDK I had a lap on cd9 which was on 7-20 and started bd'ing a week later and I usually dont O until 16-18 anyways so I hope I have a chance this cycle. I've heard that surgery can throw you off tho so we'll see
Good luck to everybody!!!

GL Sammy...Didn't you have another blood draw? I hope they find the HB....

back from vacay a day early DS is sick with the flu-vomiting... :cry: off to take care of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->