Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

AWw I wish you the best of luck spencerbear

where are u ladies it's been D.E.A.D. here lately...is it because u all got :bfp: ur leaving me :cry:

Oh no Ashley not leaving you. Just super busy with work and getting my kiddos ready for school. How are you?

Finally can slow down after running around with all this testing. Feeling sick and extremely tired all day

saw the yolk sac baby and heart beat 103/min and blood work still waiting for those

Sammy- congrats on your scan...looking good!

Ashley- I'm still here too, now that I'm home I can feed my bnb addiction more regularly again :)

Spencer- good luck on your scans!

just tired today and have a headache, had a really twisted stomach yesterday

Sammy im testing tomorrow. Im kind of nervous though cause i've taken hpt before and had :bfn: but im hoping and praying that it will be :bfp:

Hiya girls, finally got the net put in!!!

I did ov in the end, I'm 8 dpo today. 9 days until testing... If AF doesn't show first.

I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of u girlies haha. I want to be pg sooooooo bad right now >.< But! I've joined slimming world and I finish my first weekgomorrow, so hopefully I've lost a couple lbs... I'll be devastated if I haven't :(

Maybe when I've lost some weight my cycles will go back to normal :) I can only hope ^^

Anyway, am nackered so gona gave a nap. Will be back on later :) love yas!!

XxX

Hahahaha, I just noticed something!!! On FF at the bottom where it says "If you concieved this cycle you will be due on..." It says April 25th... Taylor's birthday... maybe it's a sign lmao XD Although I don't think so, I've started getting light cramping this last half hour or so, so I think that AF might be on her way in a few days :( I hope not!!! I'm only 8dpo (or 9dpo... depending on how you look at it seeing as it's nearly midnight lol), and according to FF I have a 17 day LP... I duno lol. Maybe I should make an appointment with the doctor... AND KEEP IT this time lol. I was meant to go last friday but I was painting and completely forgot aaaaall about it :dohh:

XxX

Hiya girls, haven't seen any of you on yet and just hoping that everything is fine and you'd are all still doing well with ur lil beans!!! :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->