Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hi hunni..... Glad you got your net in and are settled into your new house.

My scan went well, no downs markers spotted so looking really good. Baby kept thighs together though so team yellow x

Awww, I'm so glad everything is ok ^^ hmmm, what do u think it could be? Lol... Usually u can make a pretty good guess from the shape of the baby's face... I got both my cousins right XD (my lil cuz Tyler and my other cuz alesha).

XxX

Little trouble had its hand in front of its face, like it was looking at its hand lmao..... and the other tucked behind its head.....i bet its a girl

Im off to the doctors
hope you ladies are doing well

doctor called yesterday but didnt give me my blood results so I guess al is well

Ahh...the waiting to o game. I don't like it...though I'm glad the strips work for me.
OH is sick at home today. Watching the View with an episode on infertility. pretty interesting. It is HOT out!

Hiya girls, been to my first slimming world weigh in and I've LOST 4 1/2lb!!!!! Never been so proud of myself in my whole life XD haha.

Hope everyone is ok today ^^

XxX

I was so surprised because I haven't exactly had a good week lol. My cousins are staying so we've had meals out and we had take away last night. I was literally jumping with joy haha... got some proper funny looks too! Ah well XD

I need to lose another.... ummm 2 /12lb I think and I've lost half a stone and I get a sticker for my book ^^

XxX

Hiya Reeds ^^ The house is nearly done... I gota get some sky blue paint for the bathroom and when the smallest room is empty of boxes I have to decorate that one too :) Then, allllllll done ^^

Thanks, I told you I was gona lose some weight!!! :p

Maybe when I get to my first target then my cycles will go back to normal :D I have 1 stone and 1 1/2lb (15.5lb) left to lose to reach my first target... to lose 10% of my body weight :)... I get a sticker then to stick on my book too :D haha... and I get another sticker next week if I lose 2 1/2lb cuz that will be half a stone lost already :D I'm really excited about it all haha.

Sorry to rant on... I'm excited that my cycles might be sorted soon lmao :lol:

How are you feeling babe? Everything ok? :D

XxX

So far so good. I get my next bloods drawn tomorrow and I was worried about my levels only being 222 at 3weeks 6days but I have seen lower levels at 4 weeks on the 1st tri thread and all their pregnancies are healthy. So I am feeling better. :) Plus I poas almost everyday. LOL;)

How exciting about the house. You gonna post some pics of your decorating?

I will when it's all done lol... it's pretty standard and boring, but it's clean and fresh and light :) whole house is magnolia yellow/cream except the bathroom which is gona be bright white and sky blue lol. I got different accent colours though. Living room is gona have like a brown nd blue accent... as is our bedroom (I like bown and blue XD), the middle spare room is lavender purpleand the little spare room is gona have like a sage green... then whenever kidlets come along I can change wall/room colours accordingly XD haha.

TMI... but I've ben having like LOADS of cm :S It feels like a gush like I've come on, but when I wipe there's hardly anything there and what is there is creamy lol? Any ideas?

XxX

Hey I had a lot of cm when I got my BFP. I just looked at your chart and your temps are higher than last month. :)

kae I am glad your amost settled in your new place!

Reeds how are you feeling?

haha Reeds, ur taking more notice of my chart than me :p lol... I dind't notice that XD

XxX

Reeds, were u temping this cycle? If you were can u post up the link so I caninspect it pls? Lol... U got me thinking now u said about my temps XD haha

XxX

Kae I've had that before. I feel a gush and run to the bathroom to find only a bit of stuff.
Its usually past o day too. Congrats on the house. Decorating and finishing things up after moving in seems to always drag on for me. Like its never over.
Reeds, I'm glad to hear your bloods are ok. Keep those legs locked! ;)
Sammy how are you feeling?

I've been doing the opk and they've been neg. But I thought I felt the o twinge yesterday. Not sure what's up with it. I know I'm still in the midst of regulating my cycle but its getting old. Lol I keep telling my body to figure it out already!

hey there ladies. i am feeling good. I have blood work today. anxious about the numbers. but wont get them til tomorrow. :(

I'm sure it will be fine Reeds!!! I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for u babe :) Can you post the link to ur chart so I can stalk it plz? lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->