Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

yeah a few days ago but was stark white...AF due in 3 days so we sha'll see!

Going to eat some pizza now I have been craving it :lol: :rofl:

I honestly dont think I am preg since we use P/O method....just weird how a OPK could be that dark...maybe becuz I didn't take it after 2pm as they say to do, it was 2mu...lol

Ashley you also had that slip up with the condom though!! And my friend is pregnant with p/o method. and she is now 9weeks. SO TEST!!

Kae FX that temp goes back up.

Shey whats up with you?

Labmommy how you doing?

Asfm my numbers at 20dpo were 4165!! The doc thinks maybe more than 1 in there!!

ohhhhh!!!! How exciting Reeds!!! I will be UUUUUUber jealous if you have twins in there :p You could share with me tho if you do :lol: You gona get an early scan to see?

I'm sooo glad that ur numbers are great tho ^^ You can stop worrying now :D

XxX

Ugh, I had some sausages for lunch with some brown sauce and so far have been too lazy to take my plate out (lmao), and I just got a waft of the smell of brown sauce and nearly threw up :S Not like me lol, I normally LOVE brown sauce... good sign or my imagination? lol

XxX

Ohhh, how exciting!!! I'm expecting a personalised pic through the door :p Just for Aunty Kae lmao.

Dunno, I'm thinking imagination lol. I keep getting like AF type crampiness.

XxX

Hiya spence, hows u? :)

Duno, I think I'm trying to not let myself get excited :p We'll see haha

XxX

ok, definately bfn... just tested again >.< I need to be more patient lol

XxX

Oh guys...everyone's symptoms are making me so excited that this is one lucky forum lately!

Reeds~ omg! I can't wait to hear how many beanies you have floating around! Twins/multiples are a dream for me :happydance:

Ash, you need to test!!!

I will now be checking in extra frequently to find out what 12dpo brings for you all.

I am still neg. opk, not sure where I will fall this month but only 4 strips left for me. I am saving them for the weekend. According to an app on my phone it will be tomorrow. Then the countdown begins...
Went into school today and was asked by other teachers also prepping their rooms if there's any news with me about being bfp...It was difficult bc I was shocked they would even ask (we are not telling anyone but my bff) and that they would continue to hint at it as though I was hiding it. Wasn't very nice...I let them know there was no bun in the oven and left it at that. Urg. major irritated with all of that. They both had babies in Feb/March...Anyway, tomorrow may be O day and I need to focus on that!

I'm sorry Labmommy :( Some people can be really insensitive. They don't seem to know what it's like to be trying month after month. It's usually people who get pregnant straight away or by accident that ask silly things like that. But good luck on the Oing!!! Get some really good :sex: goin on!!!! :p

I personally think 12dpo will bring AF haha. Anyway, I'm gona have a fairly early night lol. Talk to you all soon :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->