Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

2months I knw its early to be fighting in a relationship

Hi ladies, good luck on getting your BFPs!!!!

Im 7dpo... is 12 dpo the right time to test? This is my first month of ttc so i dont expect it to happen right away, but I want to get my first arghhh scary test right and done att he right time!

Hi ladies, good luck on getting your BFPs!!!!

Im 7dpo... is 12 dpo the right time to test? This is my first month of ttc so i dont expect it to happen right away, but I want to get my first arghhh scary test right and done att he right time!

You never know..don't put negativity in front of hope :)..I got it on the first try... Here is :coffee: to the 1st try to #2..:happydance:

I worried too much hope will lead to too much disappointment! I think we dtd on the wrong days too.. its all new... we will learn as we go I guess. I was 19wks pregnant when I found out with my son, so all this early signs and symptoms phase is very very new to me!

Thank you for your pma... *fingers crossed*

I had thought that I didn't dtd on the right days last cycle either TTc but I am now 5 weeks. LOL

2months I knw its early to be fighting in a relationship

Wow Shey you guys have only been together 2 months? Aren't you nervous about ttc with him? Have you known him a long time? If I am being too nosey you don't have to answer. :shrug:

Morning, temp was down to 36.11 from 36.40odd yesterday so I think it's safe to say I'm out. Now I just hope that AF shows before we go to birmigham next week. That's the last thing I want when I'm staying with the inlaws :S lol

XxX

I had thought that I didn't dtd on the right days last cycle either TTc but I am now 5 weeks. LOL

Oh wow thank you soooo much this gives me a bit more hope! Im feeling a lot more rational this morning, yesterday I was so hormonal I was laughingl, crying, shouting, fretting - all at the same time in some cases too lolol

Congratulations on your BFP!!!!

Isn't ttc a lovely thing new_to_ttc lol, such a lovely time of our lives :p

XxX

noooooo lolol We talked non stop about, were we sure, every possible eventualitiy came up before we decided to actually ttc .. not once did hormones get mentioned lol I genuinely genuinely thought I could dtd, wait 2 weeks, test... try again if necessary ... Im only 7dpo of cycle 1!!! lololol Im keeping sane today, so far all is good lol My partner was really tetchy yesterday too, and talking last night he was saying how he never anticipated this wait to be so long and hard, we both genuinely thought the 2ww would be fine, well wasnt even discussed lol

Lol... I've had rediculous mood swings today :p one minute I was crying cuz I found the bounty pack the midwife gave me before my m/c while I was clearing stuff out... Next thing I know I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying with laughter and sound like mutley. This is gona be a stressful period lol

XxX

Oh Kae. The move is probably a bit overwhelming as you go through stuff. Take a break. I said. LOL

Reeds did the US first tri disapprear?

sorry Kae about the temp drop hope your settling well in your new place!

How are you doing labmommy?

Yep it was deleted for some reason. I got a message about it on FB. I guess we said something we shouldn't. I don't know. There is still one in the 3rd tri.

Welcome New_To_Ttc and dannyboygirl! Hope you guys get your BFP straight away!

that is crazy! I wonder was this site UK based? Hope no-one was offended!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->