Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae night wee is not very concentrated!! I am still holdingut hope for you! And Aunt Kae will be sent a personalized pic. :)

Labmommy thats awful. Rude people. FX to O and catch the egg!!

ASHLEY TEST!!!

Spence how is the bean?

Awww, yay thank youuu :p

I really do think it's awesome how we've become such good friends lmao! In real life I probably wouldn't have been brave enough to ever talk to any of yous in person... I'm a bit of a wimp dontchyaknow lol

And thanks, somebody needs some pma for me, cuz mine ran out ages ago XD :p haha

XxX

Kae I think your a amazing gal and I am so glad we have become friends. All of have!! We are some lucky ladies to have found eachother on such a big forum!!

I totally agree, Reeds!!! I am amazing ;P I think the rest of you girls are amazinger tho XD I feel totally lucky to have met all you lovelies on here ^^

I was properly lost while we didn't have the net in lol. I missed my BMB gals!!! Haha

XxX

Lol, totally am!!! I was just rubbing my belly and praying haha, something I've not done in a while :)

XxX

Anyways chick, I is gona be off to bed now. I will update in the morning on the temp front. Fully expecting a drop, if it goes up I will let myself get a little bit excited :p lol

Night night lovelies, much love!!

XxX

Hey Shey I am good. Feeling pregnant finally. lol

How are you doing/ How was your doc appt?

Im ok my appt went ok tested early and had :bfn: still gonna test again next week. I've been nauseous since the 1st of this month and my bbs have been hurting. So im not giving up hope

Im testing the 17-21st im buying 5 dollar ones with the hch 100 and 2 digital blue one for wednesday and friday..The witch comes on saturday.sorry if TMI but we all have it..:)

haven't talked to him in days. we got into a heated convo and he said things that pissed me off so I left his place and went home

Oh my girl. How long you guys been together if you don't mind I ask...I hope you guys can work things out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->