Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

It was nice to chat with girls in the same time zone. But I also love the Uk girls too its fun to learn the lingo....lol

I don't know. I didn't think we had said anything offense but maybe. I didn't read all the threads. I hope I offended no one. I think all the ladies on here are great.

Well girls, the witch arrived while I was having a nap, and now I've woken up I feel hungover :S Haven't even had anything to drink lol.

But yeah, getting some pma because I'm gona get some opks for the next cycle :)

XxX

Oh, and I love talking to u 'merican girls haha :D and I don't talk that wierd do I? Lol :p

XxX

I love your lingo Kae. I find myself typing like you would talk. I would love to meet you someday. I am so sorry AF got you huni.

Idk why they did that. I never read anything from the US threads that werent appropriate

Haha, sometimes you make me laugh how you talk too Reeds :p When you say things like "hey girl"... sounds funny to me cuz we don't talk like that :p

Also, I'm feeling ok about the witch. Just feel a bit blegh haha. Least she arrived before we have to go to birmingham :D Haven't got to deal with that on the coach lol.

XxX

Kae wats it like living in England? I've always wanted to go for a vacation.

SUper sleepy. Ready for a nap but too lazy to move off the couch. LOL. SHey did you stp temping this month? I just looked at your chart your temps were super high and then no more posted.

Yea I haven't had chance to update and been super busy job hunting and figuring out how we're gonna afford to keep my son in daycare. yesterday i took my temp and it was 99.7

yea so idk what's going on. Im hoping monday will be my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->