Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae they recommend not drinking for a few hours before you test but your test are looking great and you can O anywhere from 12-36 hours after the lh surge so hang in there you have time. FX for you luv

Hey Ashley...silently stalking and FX for you as well and for Labmommy!!

Shey I hope you get the job!

I am doing ok Shey....have a killer headache I can't get rid of but that's about it. Its really just making me miserable.

doin ok here....sorry not posting much here as this thread has seemed to die...... ;)

Hi girls,
Thanks reeds! I am not completely sure of my dpo. My thermometer battery died one morning last week so I am going completely off opk which won't really pinpoint anything. So I'm about 10 dpo at most. Tested this morning using internet cheapies and it was neg. I had a lot of wine last night and peed at 330 am when puppy got us up throwing up so it wass not the most quality pee lol.
Will keep testing. If it doesn't happen this time I think we will have hubby tested to rule him out. Anyone know about insurance coverage and what kind of dr. To call about that?

According to my chart I still haven't OV'd!!!! :( I'm really upset, and I'm starting to give up already lol >.< And I promised myself I was going to try NOT to think about it too much this cycle too! whooops!!!

Hope everyone is ok ^^

XxX

Hey Kae looks like you may have Ov on cd 16 but will take a few more temps to confirm it. FX

Hi girls,
Thanks reeds! I am not completely sure of my dpo. My thermometer battery died one morning last week so I am going completely off opk which won't really pinpoint anything. So I'm about 10 dpo at most. Tested this morning using internet cheapies and it was neg. I had a lot of wine last night and peed at 330 am when puppy got us up throwing up so it wass not the most quality pee lol.
Will keep testing. If it doesn't happen this time I think we will have hubby tested to rule him out. Anyone know about insurance coverage and what kind of dr. To call about that?

I went to my FS and they sent me home with the stuff for my husband to be tested, had to bring it to the lab in the hospital.

If ff is right, that makes me 3dpo today and the 10th would be 11dpo for me (If I can last that long LOL)
can anyone look at my chart and tell me if they think ff is accurate
I hope so cause that means, we bd'd at good times and have a good sporting chance this cycle
Thanks ladies

Well I took out the first +opk because I decided that it wasn't quite + but the one the next day was. And cuz I took opk, ff now says I'm. 4dpo haha. Woot!!! And!!! I'm feeling confident that we def dtd enough around ov this cycle XD

And I love you too Reeds ^^

XxX

Hello Ladies!
Still no period, tested yesterday using a first response early result and it was negative. It is cd33. I don't know for sure when O was..but had positve opk on cd 19 and 20. Fingers crossed still...but have looked up infertiity doctors. Only two in my area and have been told one is very good but the staff is kinda cold. So I will set up an appt with the other one if af shows. Probably take a month to get in. I just don't want to keep trying if there's something that is going on I can help.

Where is everyone else at? Hello out there!

Hi Ash! Saw you posted earlier!

Due the 10th too!!! Scared as heck!! All the right symptoms! Fingers crossed for both of us!!!

welcome back labmommy! :lol: was feeling a little lonely here...hehe!! good luck when is ur AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->