Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

ohhhhh.....well good luck for when you start trying, how come you all are not ttc now if i may ask?

we still aren't either i cant seem to get DH on board :cry:
Lots of ewcm today and yesterday and we had :sex: but he still didn't put :spermy: in me :cry:

Well, that's my Roxy gone to her new home :cry: I feel really nasty about it :( :( I miss her already! But, I know it will be better for her. This family has 4 kids, and she loves children. So she will have lots to do during the day and plenty of friends to play with... but knowing how happy she will be isn't making me feel any better... the tears are here to stay for the night I think :(

XxX

sorry ladies I have been MIA hope everyone is doing well. afm I had my first tri screening and got to see lil bean. HR was 164 and here are the pics

Attachments

• Sept 23 2010 13w2d pregnant.jpg
    Sept 23 2010 13w2d pregnant.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11
Ash just so much goin on and trying to get a job is stressful

Sammy your scans look great

Kae sorry bout Roxy

Sandy,
I'm so sorry I didn't see your news earlier about losing one of the twins. I'll be praying for you all...your angel will now be looking after his/her sibling...

awww sammy so cute!!

welcome back Kae and Reeds <~~finally u came back to visit me :rofl:

ohhh Shey yeah I understand...when do you think u all will start again? so are u preventing now?

asfm~ i know i ov'd yesterday/day before....and we have been having lots of :sex: but he has not been putting them in me...but when he puts the :spermy: on my stomach i take some and put it on my vajayjay :rofl: when he isn't looking bahahahahaha! today i am really crampy like and have that clicking feeling when i sneeze...sooooo here's to hoping...but who knows since he isn't ejaculating in me :cry:

when i searched for my posts it said none were found is this happening with anyone else?

Yes, I'm here! lol.

I've been to the hairdressers to try and cheer myself up, so I'm feeling a bit better today :) Still miss my Roxy though :( But I knwo she's gona be happier at her new home.

XxX

Ash probably try again next year. yup I am on bc

Busy couple of weeks but I'm back. I'm in my tww now... grr...come quick tw!

Reeds, so sorry to hear about twin B. Lots of prayers to twin A!

Sammy, those scans look great! Thanks for posting them!

Ash, you crack me up with what you do when oh is not looking. He would really be in for surprise if it came about! lol

Hey lovelies!! I hope everyone is doing well.

Ashley I hope that works and I do have a friend that is pregnant from the pull out method...its actually Tj's cousin's wife and she is 6 weeks ahead of me so it CAN happen!!

Kae so sorry about ROxy but love the new haircut!! seen it on FB. I think you look alot like my daughter Hayley!! LOL

Labmommy FX for you!

Shey hope your well hun!

Just did an OPK and to my complete surprise it's come up very close to +!!! I'm only on CD13 :/ Maybe this weight loss lark has done more good than I thought it would!!! lots and lots of baby dancing tonight :rofl:

Hopefully this will be our month ^^ TBH though... I haven't really been into it this cycle, I've had to MAKE myself do my BBT every morning lol.

What do you think?

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/SDC11724.jpg
https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/SDC11723.jpg

Thanks Ash ^^ I'll take that as a HUGE compliment cuz ur girls are stunning! lol

XxX

It sucks lol. I've just got rid of my cold, but Taylor has it now. So we can't kiss while we dtd lol... I want these colds ot be gone by time we go on holiday! And they're not going to be if we keep kissing and passing them round lol

I will do todays opk when I get back from shopping :D Does it have to be concentrated pee?! cuz I need to go and I don't want to go if it will make a difference to the opk lol XD

XxX

Thank you Reeds hope you feel better too

Kae good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back