Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Okay, well the opk was darker than yesterday, but not sure if it's quite + yet... but then it didn't look + last month but it was? dtd tonight anyway haha XD

How is everyone today? :D

XxX

woke up this morning with another sore throat! I need to find me a new doctor.

hope you get your :bfp: soon Kae!

Thanks Shey ^^ I think there must be some kind of flu going aruond everywhere, everyone here has been poorly too. I've only just gotten rid of my cold

XxX

We just got over the sickies here, we were sick for like 2wks sucked...hope u all feel better...

Asfm~ I am in the 2ww now...I have a headache today....trying to clean up and do laundry on this nasty rainy day then gotta work later...I am picking up my brother from the airport tomorrow he will be here for 4weeks to work with my DH...since there is no work where he is...I hope this 2ww goes by quick so i can see if my lil experiment worked lmfao although sat night DH put a lil :spermy: in me,,, and I defo had some ewcm that day...so here's to hoping.... :)

OmG,I feel rubbish ( Kae you got me sayin that word :rofl: ) Just not feelin it today...feelin sick....headache...and just ughh...I am about 4dpo....dtd on cd 1,7,9,12,13,14. I hope and pray I caught the eggy........ I am exhausted.....and I need to stop stressing about it and let it happen,:rofl:

I think though when it happens DH will be happy...it's not like he's preventing 100% kwim? ;)

I can't stop yawning, where are all my ladies... :cry: :rofl: guess I am off to get ready for work n :shower: don't get off til 8](*,) gotta go watch a bunch of bratty kids, :rofl:

lol, I feel like that some days Ash... like I cba with all the kids lol. I'm fine once I get there though XD

And rubbish is a good word! Better than garbage lol :p

I don't like some american words lol... they annoy me. Like diaper... IT'S A NAPPY!!! haha and cookie... I mean, ok we have cookies too. yummy choccy chip ones! but generally they're called biscuits lol

Ok, rambling rant over! Hope you feel better soo Ash, and I hope you caught that eggy ^^

XxX

lol nappy, that's awesome have not heard that one before :)

thanks hun and you too! how many dpo are u, or are you still not sure if that opk was positive yet, it looked it to me ;)

I'm not 100% sure yet... I had a nother could be + today aswell... I'm not sure whether ot record them as + or what. I'm going to see if my temp goes up tomorrow and then record them as + :)

XxX

Im hear was out. I had an interview today for a cashier job at bath and bodyworks and it went well. Next week I find out if i get the job.

Hi Ladies,

I am 5 dpo according to fertilityfriend set on opk detector. I am feeling light cramping, since yesterday. Some dry creamyish? cm.

Kae, you have to use concentrated pee. I wait til it's pretty yellow tmi to test. The one you posted looks like you were one to two days away from a positive maybe. When mine hits positive you can tell. It pops that second line dark and quick too. I usually get dark positives for two days.

Good luck my deary with your nappy's lol

I didn't realise you needed concentrated pee! Oops lol. I will wait a few hours and do another test haha, today's has barely got a line, but my temp hasn't gone up so I haven't OV'd yet.

Thanks for that labmommy lol

XxX

The :witch: got me. having major cramps this morning

Hey everyone hope your all doing well, Ash and Kae hope you get your bfp...how many days until testing, Ash I know you just started 2ww...will be stalking!

Shey sorry witch got you. Hope you get the job.

Labmommy were are you in your cycle?

Thanks ladies I hope i get the job too. I need the money badly

Labmommy just saw your post on the previous page, cant wait for POAS to begin...will be stalking! Lots of baby dust hun

Thanks Sammy! Nice to see you back. :)
Now 6 dpo...can't wait to start testing!!!! :happydance:

I am about 6dpo also Lab...I POAS yesterday:dohh: :bfn: :rofl:

I hope this is it...I have a headache...tired...creamy cm...how is ur cm lab? TMI sorry... :lol:

I don't even know if I've OV'd yet lol :/ my OPK said + (I think... was same shade as my + last cycle anyway...) but my temp hasn't gone up at all???? And the OPK was completley blank, or at least nearly, when I did todays. So I'm not sure... gona keep on dtd anyway to try and make sure :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->