Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

going alright Shey, just got finished folding and putting away DS clothes and giving him lunch. I need to go through all this clothes and pack away his clothes that no longer fit which is most of them....and now I am getting ready to get ready for work, and you?

laughlive~ I have tested already and :bfn: I know AF is on her way...as DH is not 100% on board yet with TTC since my medical issues...when are you testing?

Im just relaxing round the house til I have to pick up my LO from daycare

Hmmm, I think AF is due either the 12th or 13th... Smack bang in the middle of our holiday to turkey >.< I will keep praying, but I have supplies with me lol xxx

Oh no!!! Did she get you labmommy?! :( I'm sorry hun! :hugs:

Lost another 1.5lb this week :D I am now 1st 1lb lighter ^^ yay!!!

XxX

Sorry Labmommy, are you going to try anything different this next cycle? lots of baby :dust:

I am a 10/10/10 tester! I thought I was out this month, but other than some spotting no AF here. Not even a lot of my normal AF symptoms... so maybe its my month. I still have some hope :) I'm praying with everything I have got that she doesn't come!!

Well, off to turkey in the morning!!! Will see yous all when I get back!!! Good luck to everyone who is still in. Hope the witch is a no show for yous all!! And for me too lol

Loves and leave yas girlies ^^

XxX

Alright, my head is back in the game. I have an appointment for nov. 1st, 7 mos into the game for blood work and semen analysis. I have looked up low estrogen symptoms an have diagnosed myself with it lol. Ordered Fertile CM and more Preseed, hopefully the fertile cm kicks in as soon as I start it and will help.
Anyone else with a game plan? hehe, looking for players :)

How are we doing Sammy?!

I'm doing lol, getting huge I feel! But good over all next prenatal appt is Oct 25. going to be 16 weeks tomorrow already!

I cant believe it! How are you doing Spencerbear? Wow getting down to D Day! AND YaY for double digits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->