Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hiiiiiii!!!! Back from Turkey and I'm rediculously jet lagged! lol. it's 2.42a$m here in England, but I'm still on Turkish time. 2 hours ahead!!! haha, haven't slept all day or on the plane either so gona go sleep for a year! AF came dead on time, so I had the witch while I was on holiday /rolleyes. Ah well, another month I suppose. Month 17!! :(

Just to say hi before I crash and hope that everybody is okay :D

Much Love!!!

XxX

Hiiiiiii!!!! Back from Turkey and I'm rediculously jet lagged! lol. it's 2.42a$m here in England, but I'm still on Turkish time. 2 hours ahead!!! haha, haven't slept all day or on the plane either so gona go sleep for a year! AF came dead on time, so I had the witch while I was on holiday /rolleyes. Ah well, another month I suppose. Month 17!! :(

Just to say hi before I crash and hope that everybody is okay :D

Much Love!!!

XxX

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

guess Kae was seriously jet lagged. Sorry witch flew in but glad you had a nice break away x

Welcome back Kae! Yes looks like you was very jet lagged. xxxx

Sorry about the witch but so glad you had a fab holiday!

hahaha 7 posts kae! hope your feeling a bit better after getting some rest. I bet you had lots of fun in Turkey! Talk to you soon..

Reeds, but I miss you! Well it's a good thing I stalk your journal hahaha!

I am on day 13. negative opk. taking the fertile cm. constantly thirsty and full of phlegm. blech. can't take anything to dry my nose and sinuses up or it'll dry up other things too..that's part of the problem! ](*,)
so lots of tea with honey.

Ash, I'm so happy you are on board! what cycle day are you on???

Welcome back Kae! Missed you while you were gone. I saw some of your pics...they look very lovely!

:rofl: Kae you must have been excited to be back! hehehe! sorry the witch got you...welcome back!

lol!!! whoops!!! My laptop was playing up and I didn't think it was posting... obviously it was ;P I ended up sleeping for nearly 12 hours haha, and I feel like I should STILL be sleeping. Work has been really hard the last couple days :( I'm soooooo tired!!! Bring on the weekend and then the week off for half term haha. woop woop!

I'm kinda giving up hope now. I'm sick to the back teeth of how many of the mums at work are pregnant... even when I went ot the supermarket this afternoon the guy stacking the shelves was talking about his 5 week old baby. Also, I was talking to my grandad and I said I felt like giving up because we aren't having any luck and he said "That's funny, I thought you got pregnant and lost one at the beginning of the year." I was like yeah... thanks for that Grandad. Reeeeeealy needed to hear that :( I walked into the supermarket nearly in tears. How I managed to not flood the whole shop out I duno.

Ah well, I jsut have to be happy for everyone and just TRY to be patient in the meantime :( I'm just soooo depressed about the lack of baby atm >.< Couldn't even really catcha break on holiday... although I did ome back feeling very relaxed ^^

XxX

Kae I feel the same, everyone is pregnant around me. it makes me sad. but i am just leaving it in gods hands and when DH is ready then I guess that's when it will happen...until then I will just keep obsessing , :rofl:

looks like i am OV'ing now...wiped this morning after :sex: and something stretched for what seems to be like 12in NO JOKE! Although DH did not :spermy: in me, and I was like why don't you just do it geez, :lol: he said we have to have a talk first, and last night I didn't want to have :sex: and he was like what the hell i don't understand you want to be pregnant but don't wanna have :sex: and i was like well it doesn't matter because you won't :spermy: in me anyways... :roll: :haha: lets go DH....i think he is getting annoyed of me bothering him about it :lol: :rofl: ;)

well ladies...

had some pink CM yesterday (CD12) not really sure what it's from as DH only came in me on CD5, we dtd on CD 8,12 (am) and it was not rough and the pink cm was at like 7pm last night when I was at work then it turned light brown and was gone. We still are not actively trying since DH ](*,) but as said before i always test + 2.5 weeks after the first day of my period, so I am thinking I ovulate early :shrug: ...I guess I have to wait and see...

I have NEVER EVER had breakthrough bleeding nor OV bleed....just IB.. :)

Hey shey how r u doing? glad to see someone is still here and im not talking to myself :lol:

I've been feeling flutters on and off but other than that Im doing good. how bout you?

Hiya Ash, good luck hun! I'm still here but I'm not on much tbh lol. Since we got back from Turkey I've barly turned the pc on haha

XxX

Ash Im on a break! Im not doing either. I was looking up what causes flutters and it can be muscle spasms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->