Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ash fx for IB!! I am here just haven't been on today. I have had a horrible cold that had been kicking my butt.

OMG, I am soooooooooooo excited DH put :spermy: in me today..... :haha: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: but not sure if it has done anything as i had the pinky stuff 2 days ago and ewcm yesterday i THINK i have already OV.....

Gooooooooooooooooood morningggggggggggggg lol.

I hope you get lucky this month Ash!!!

XxX

Meh, not too bad I spose. Might have to put TTC on hold for a few months. Got a few money problems that have appeared out of the blue -.-*

But apart from that not too bad I spose :) Hows you?

XxX

awww well good luck, i know what u mean about money issues. specially with the economy the way it is...i am doing alright :)

We'd be fine if the council weren't ass holes lol. They over paid us when Taylor was unemployed, and I didn't realise. Now they're making us pay it back. On TOP of charging us a years council tax when we've only lived in this house for 3 months... we'd paid the years tax off for the last house... and yet they're trying to charge us £300 odd for THAT house aswell -.-*

I'm going to go to the council office on Monday and kick their butts!

XxX

ekkk I am not sure what the L300 amounts too ( i cant do that symbol either) :haha: but i hope u get things str8nd out...that really stinks...

ummm... I think $ is roughly double... so it would be roughly $600 odd just for THAT part of the bill -.-. I think it comes to something stupid like $2000 they're trying to charge us in total. and in 2 installments... that is so blatently NOT going to happen. Talk about ideas of gradeur!!!

I hate this country!

X

Really horrible :( nothing ever seems to go right in our house. I'm sure we're cursed!

But we will get through this. We will just have penny pinch until we have sorted the issues out. Hopefully it won't take longer than 6 months or so...

XxX

Thanks Hun. I'm not leaving you girls though lol. I will still be here :D

XxX

Yay Ash hope you get your :bfp: soon

Reeds hope you're feeling better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members