Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

how is everyone doing?

ok here, tired and getting these pains near my pubic bone still...and very horny :rofl: idk whats up with that :shrug: wish DH was here to jump his bones :lol:

haha aww Ash! Im at school i have class in an hr

Well... I have no idea WTF is going on... But I'm at cd14 and seem to have come on??? Im bleeding anyway?? No idea what to think. :(

Help people?!

XxX

It's not heavy... Not like my usual period. It's pinky brown and is more like heavy spotting?!

I don't think AF is early... I've never been more than a day early, and certainly not 2 weeks early :/ I'm wondering if it's stress related now I've had time to calm down and think. All this with the council and money and stuff.

It hasn't gotten heavier, but it hasnt stopped yet?? I dont have any cramps... Its just Very VERY unusual for me :S

I rang the local walk in centre and the nurse has told me to rest, so I'm gona have a nap and see what it's like when I wake up

XxX

The first day of my last period was 14 days ago... It doesn't make sense :S

I'm worried in case it's another mc... But I never got a +hpt. It's very odd lol.

The blood is very watery... Like literally water consistency... Not like menstrual blood. And it's still like dark pink/brown. If it stops I might get a hpt tomorrow, just to put me at rest.

XxX

Possibly... But I thought O bleeding was just pike a tiny spot? Surely an egg can't cause as much spotting as this?! Lol

Anyway, I'm gona have a nap. Will be back on in a bit :)

XxX

Kae if its IB bleeding I would wait 2-3 days to take hpt. Good Luck hun hope you get your bfp really soon!

how is everyone else doing. sorry I havent stopped by in a bit.

AFM I found out we are having a BOY yesterday!!! Yay for blue!

Talk to you all soon

Thanks Sammy :) I'm more inclined to think it's maybe O bleeding... I just don't see how it can be IB when I had AF 2 weeks ago :/ Unless I O'd insanely early?! But my temps haven't shifted... I duno haha

XxX

Well hubby and I just got back from fs. He went in a cup.. we go back in an hour for a consult and meet the dr. Fx'd!

OOOH labmommy hope everything goes well with fs!!! dont forget to update us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->