Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

asfm~ i think I got a pos opk......ughhh all this ttc business is annyoing, i have ewcm some days and then some days not...

i am on cd 17 now...been having cramps near my pelvic bone and some burning feeling. and then on cd 12 had the pinkish spotting...we have only "properly" had :sex: 3x's on CD 5,14,16 (properly meaning DH put :spermy: in me) We have had :sex: CD 5,8,9,12,13,14,16....here's to hoping we caught the eggy...(if I have ov'd which i believe i did)

you know it! Though I have done it before and been so disappointed. But I have been having the heaviest feeling in lower stomach and peeing a lot. That is all I have right now that isn't me just being crazy!

awesome!!! i have been having lower cramping above the pubic area and some burning feeling, and fatigued....ohhhhh this is killing me, i do this to myself all the time...grr lol

Welcome bay hope you get your :bfp: too along with Ash! Good luck ladies

Hiya Bay, best of luck hun! We'll be keeping our fingers X'd for ya ^^

XxX

omg why the hell am I symptom spotting, i ALWAYS say I am not going to do this :haha: and end up doing it anyway...so how do my days look that we had :sex: "PROPERLY" :haha:

hehe, I get feelings like that too sometimes Ash (at least... I think so... I don't actually know what it feels like XD). Kinda like a fluttering, jumping feeling?

I put it down to a twitching nerve lol. no idea what else it could be?! XD

XxX

Hey I'm testing Nov 7th! I'm like only 4dpo if I'm doing this right..lol, and so far how I'm feeling is; tired and bloated!:blush: oh, and I've been going to pee a lot, but I am drinking water... so not sure about that one lol

Hiya 4sndsgrt... it can be a bit confusing, all this TTC business! I've had a very confusing day today haha. Joys of being a woman eh?!

Here's wishing you good luck and that your tiredness and bloating is a good sign :)

XxX

Hiya 4sndsgrt... it can be a bit confusing, all this TTC business! I've had a very confusing day today haha. Joys of being a woman eh?!

Here's wishing you good luck and that your tiredness and bloating is a good sign :)

XxX

LOL thanks so much!

:dust::dust:

Grrrr!!! This bleeding is really annoying me now! It's not like a normal period, the blood isn't bright red and it barely rubs off on a pad... but it's too heavy just to be spotting :/

I wana know if it's AF or just random bleeding?! I duno if I'm gona ovulate soon or not :(

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->