Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Didn't test today, because I thought for sure AF would show up overnight. No AF yet. I reallllly hope I'm not in for a long cycle. This is so annoying.

I posted a pic a few days ago. I got a faint bfp on Saturday, took another test on Monday and it was bfn. I'm really late and took another test today. Had a bright white line show up immediately. I can still see the white line a bit, but I'm assuming that's nothing.

11 Dpo :bfn: might have missed it again, but was so sure I didn't. Hmm. =[

sorry rosa :flow:

at least u will have us here to talk to throughout this cycle and hopefully we all get :bfp: next cycle!

Kperez~why are you so sure you didn't? are you sure you actually ovulated?
i already knew i missed mine, :lol:

Super bold opk positive on Thursday and temp spike on Friday. Must have ovulated Thursday. Hopefully caught it!

Kperez~why are you so sure you didn't? are you sure you actually ovulated?
i already knew i missed mine, :lol:

Yes. I was doing OPKs and got positives for the 11th of march then 3 + for 15-17. So I'm sure I did. And my cycles are not THAT Long for me to just now ovulate. My last period was 26th of Febuary. So it had to have been then, but the BBT I was using was the Walgreens brand, and it just spits out a random number. Reading all the reviews it had on it, it literally spits out the same numbers for everyone. So I bought a new one, and if I didnt catch the egg this month, I'll steadily be ready for this month!! :] I mean if I was 11 dpo, and I bought the sensitive tests on early-pregnancy-tests.com which says I would get a positive from 6-10 dpo, then I'm sure I missed it. But I've never felt so "pregnant" in my life! lol :shrug: My friend is having the same symptoms, and she just figured out she is 5 weeks. So I have no idea anymore. :dohh:

I love the month of April, so maybe its my lucky month because my Birthday is the first of May. And it will be my 21st, so me being pregnant would be an amazing excuse not to take shots! :haha: :] And it will be a cool way to tell them.

Nope hasnt shown up today. I might have miscalculated my cycle length. So I have NOOOO idea whats going on now! :/

thats what I said perez, this was a total :shock: as DH was pulling out during ov time....

AshelyNicole - CONGRATULATIONS!! I remember talking to you earlier in March, I'm so happy that you got your BFP! Good for you, and have a wonderful, healthy and happy nine months!

Right now I'm hoping that something starts to happen! LOL 4 Days late for AF, but FRER showed a BFN this morning... :wacko: Who knows, time will tell!

Congratulations again!

Baby dust to all!

Hiya Ash, great to see you got your bfp! I'm so pleased for you :) Still nothing for us though. I've given up "trying" as such, just going to give it a break for a while. Do some NTNP. I'm half way through my second month now and I'm feeling much more relaxed and happy :) Going to book DH an appointment with the doctor so he can get a sperm count done, just so we can cross that off our list of "reasons why" lol.

Anyway, I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :D Bestest of luck!!! Much love!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->