• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Kae~welcome back to the boards! and thanks!

hope you get your :bfp: soon!

it's really just me and Ann left on this thread from our "older" ladies :cry:

I do check in from time to time, but I find when I come on here I end up getting a bit obsessed lol. And it stresses me out a bit when I get to obsessed. I find myself thinking I am, wehn I'm blatently not.

So I do still come back lol, just not always to talk :p

XxX

Ashley, what made you realize you werent out?? I had brown spotting day before yesterday til yesterday. I just thought it was AF starting to come, so I inserted a tampon today, and well... just a little tan and little pink, but nothing all day other than a little spotting?! My body is being REALLY wierd!

Hi there. I will be testing on 4/19/11 for my bfp!!! Cross your fingers for me!!! Good luck too all!

Nothing Kperez~I seriously thought AF was coming, and then she was late so I tested,lol

Hey Ash and Kae Im around somewhat and
Congrats Ash on your :bfp: ! :happydance:

Nothing Kperez~I seriously thought AF was coming, and then she was late so I tested,lol

I had some brown spotting, but the AF never showed.. and I'm scared to get a :bfn: :[ Or maybe I miscalculated my cycle since it's been a while since I've been of BC

Man...I go on vaca and my bnb buddies get quite active. Two births and a...
BFP!!! Congrats Ashley! Praying for a sticky bean for you!

So ladies in the 2ww or beginning of new cycle...what are we doing differently next time around?
I think I may go back on Fertile CM since I still have a bunch left and cm is not something I have much of.

good luck ann. like i said nobody is really here anymore, but i check back often ;)

Aww cute bump Ash no Im not prego. me and my BF only dtd once and 2days later i got my AF and that was in Feb. but still have time to dtd just have to figure out a day to go back down to ft.lauderdale to see him.

nope we live an hr and half from each other. he's in ft lauderdale and im in port st lucie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->