• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hey girls :) Ash, ur little bloaty belly is so cute ^^

Still nothing here. And I had some awful dreams last night too -.- I dreamt that I went with my aunty when she goes to have her baby (she's due in about 8 weeks), and when we got there every woman I know was there and I was the only one who wasn't pregnant. Sounds so stupid, but I woke up and just wanted to cry and I felt sick because I just had the longing feeling. I'm getting really fed up... I can't wait til my aunty has her baby, I'm so excited to meet the little guy! But I feel bad because I'm jealous, and I shouldn't be :(

Hope everyone is good :)

XxX

Ashley, Labmommy, Sandi and Sammy hope you are all well!

Awww, they joys, huh :p It's good sign though ^^ I'm glad everything is going good for you this time :)

Why are you feeling sad, though?

XxX

Ugh... feeling sick today and my knees feel all wobbly and weak >.< I hope I'm not getting a sickness bug or something lol

How is everyone? :)

XxX

I'm doing well. The weathers been crappy. I'm in my tww now and praying hard! I also can't wait for the school year to be over. I need some time off! Lol

Haha, we have alot of holidays in our school year ATM! Today is our first day back after having 2 weeks off for Easter, and we only have 3 weeks until we get a week off for half term. Then after that there's only 6 weeks til we get 6 weeks for the summer holidays lol. It's gona feel like I'm never working lmao.

I have a question and it might sound stupid. Any of you lovely ladies ever smell something that wasn't there when you were pregnant?? I've just been laying in bed and all I can smell is like mint chewing gum... And yet I've sniffed everything around me and I can't smell it actually ON anything :/ I'm starting to think I'm going crazy!!! Lol

Keeping my FX'd for you Ann, Hun :)

XxX

So this is where this thread was moved....I kept looking in 2ww and couldnt find it. Yay Ash Congrats on BFP hope your MS doesnt get to bad for you.

How is everyone else doing?

Awww, Sammy your little lad is gorgeous!! I'm so jealous haha. I kept looking in tww. In the end I found it by looking at my recent posts lol.

Well, I found out I'm officially dumb and blind this morning lol. My alarm went off and when I woke up I could still smell the mint. So I asked DH if he could smell it and he said no. But then he turned over to go back to sleep and realised that his chewing gum was on his bedside table all night XD Duhhhh, you would have thought that having glasses would make my eyesight better not worse XD At least In know I'm not officially crazy haha.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->