Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

no when i noticed it on tues we had not had sex. so i know it was not :spermy:

i used the FRER ones, and tested positive for 3 days. and then just randomly took another opk sunday and it was def. negative.

no when i noticed it on tues we had not had sex. so i know it was not :spermy:

i used the FRER ones, and tested positive for 3 days. and then just randomly took another opk sunday and it was def. negative.

hmm.. I dk. You might have to go through the 2WW and see if you get a :bfp:

I've had a lot of post ov goo that isn't from bding. This low cervix is really creeping me out tho, I can feel it when I wipe :/

How is everyone feeling ?? I was getting doubtfull but now i finally figured out my cycle and its hyperovulation month :yipee: 2 shots at a baby or twins which would rock. Thought i ovulated alot earlier in my cycle but finaly got a pos opk so im sure yesterday and today are my days :thumbup: So now im thinking more positivly and now i think i got a good start on finding out how my body is working :happydance:

How do you know you hyperovulated???? I ask because I've been charting and I had two times of fertile CM coupled with some MAJOR horniness :blush:

My temp went up both times, but only stayed up after the second time, so I assumed I only ovulated the second time, but I'm still not 100% convinced (My sister has fraternal twins, even though it doesn't run in our family)

Just wondering how you knew!!!!!!

1 dpo- nothing
2 dpo- nothing
3 dpo- excessive thirst, increased sex drive, irritability, and tender breasts
4 dpo- back ache, AF-like cramps, tender breasts, nausea, irritability, and painful sex which I think was caused by constipation
5 dpo- back ache, dizziness, lots of cramps (mostly on the right side), VERY tender breasts, irritable/emotional, nauseous at night, and a VERY vivid sex dream... very not normal
6 dpo- dizziness, back ache, cramps (still on right side), emotional, fatigued, tender breasts, irritable/mood swings, spacey, nausea during the morning and afternoon

At this point, I feel like it's too early to be having THIS many symptoms, unless implantation happened strangely early. I've felt like this before when I was on B/C pills (they made me have pregnancy symptoms every month for two weeks before my period... drove me NUTS thinking I was pregnant!!!!)
But since going off of them I haven't experienced ANYTHING this severe.

The only other thing I can think of is I have an ovarian cyst on my right ovary. I've gotten them before, but they usually just go away on their own. The cramps aren't awful, I just get twinges every now and then. Let me know what you guys think!

1 dpo- nothing
2 dpo- nothing
3 dpo- excessive thirst, increased sex drive, irritability, and tender breasts
4 dpo- back ache, AF-like cramps, tender breasts, nausea, irritability, and painful sex which I think was caused by constipation
5 dpo- back ache, dizziness, lots of cramps (mostly on the right side), VERY tender breasts, irritable/emotional, nauseous at night, and a VERY vivid sex dream... very not normal
6 dpo- dizziness, back ache, cramps (still on right side), emotional, fatigued, tender breasts, irritable/mood swings, spacey, nausea during the morning and afternoon

At this point, I feel like it's too early to be having THIS many symptoms, unless implantation happened strangely early. I've felt like this before when I was on B/C pills (they made me have pregnancy symptoms every month for two weeks before my period... drove me NUTS thinking I was pregnant!!!!)
But since going off of them I haven't experienced ANYTHING this severe.

The only other thing I can think of is I have an ovarian cyst on my right ovary. I've gotten them before, but they usually just go away on their own. The cramps aren't awful, I just get twinges every now and then. Let me know what you guys think!

Sounds like all my symptoms! It's possible I ovulated on the 11th, then on the 15th. So I dk if I am really 5 dpo, or only a couple. But I had some spotting today, lots of cramps, my bbs hurt like heck, headaches, and VERY nautious the last couple days. My body is very sensitive to hormone changes due to being on and off BC. So I dont know, feels like I get this way every month around the time after I ovulate, I'm just hoping the spotting isnt bringing an early :witch: :[ I will be very sad.

Good luck to you!! And please let me know if you get a :bfp:! :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Well I wouldn't say I am gearing myself up to test on March 24, but AF should be due around there so I thought I would check out this thread..

I should be around 6dpo today if I calculated things right and I've been having weird cramps so I thought I would see if anyone else has experienced this (and I see S_Dowd you have!)

Could be just gas (that's been more noticable too lately, sorry TMI) but it's been mostly on one side or really low..

(We definitely did not BD much this cycle as we are supposed to be not trying after a MC but hoping that less is more!)

Anyway got a ways to go before we find out - but best of luck to everyone!

SM! :hi: I didn't know we were both due for AF around the 24th?! Cool!

I've been really gassy lately too...not sure if I should call it a symptom, but it's noticeable. That's gross, I know. :blush:

hehe - I'm totally following you around Rosa (by accident!) - I didn't know we were both due for AF at the same time either :)

kperez! i hope that was an IB!!!

TY!! :] Well after I ventured up there, I have not had any more spotting. DH and I :sex:ed the last two days, CM is very apparent, and my mood swings are about to drive me crazy!!! lol :BFN: today, but if implantation happened only a few days ago, my possible bean isnt ready to let me know its there yet!! <3 :hugs:

If I'm not pregnant this month I think I'm really ill. I've had so many symptoms!

If I'm not pregnant this month I think I'm really ill. I've had so many symptoms!

Haha, that's what I said EVERY month that I thought I was pregnant!!! (I was on the pill/just coming off the pill, so the hormonal changes gave me preg. symptoms... drove me CRAZY!!!!)

Hopefully it's a :bfp: but if it's not :( you might just be having a weird hormone swing. I think that might be what's happening to me. This is my first month trying, so statistically I prob won't be preggers (25% chance in first month)

Anyways, I've starting keeping track of EVERY "symptom" I experience, so next month when I think I'm pregnant I can look back and see that I just have weird hormones... or if it's a :bfp: I can look back when I'm TTC my next baby! (works both ways!)

Anyways, baby dust :dust: to all of you beautiful, amazing women!!!!!!!

S_dowd, that happens to me too! EVERY cycle, I have lots of symptoms. December, I had every symptom in the book, and I was CONVINCED that I was preggars. Obviously, I was not, so now I know not to read too much into the symptoms, even though it's so hard not to! I always take note of them, though, just in case. Now, on clomid, I have no idea what's an actual symptom and what is an effect of the medicine. :wacko:

I've been off the pill now since the beginning of Jan, this month is probably going to end up in the witch though :(

I'm so excited for you girls! I hope we can have a very successful March thread going here full of :bfp:!!

I had what is not as positive as before, but really close opk yesterday. Weird thing is I had a little spotting/cm that was watery light brown yesterday and the day before. It only happened once or twice each day but not sure what it is? Thank goodness I had liners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->