• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

LMAO! That is too funny Emma! I was wondering where you were heading with your opening comment lol. Sammy little Jonathon is really adorable.
Tomorrow we go on a field trip to see a play. I hope hope hope the kids all mind me! My student teacher is coming too but she's a bit lax. We shall see!
Good night everyone!

Ooo, seeing a play sounds fun :) I got a day off today because our nursery hall is being used as a polling station (although I have no idea what they're voting for lol), so I'm up at this silly early hour on a day I'm not working to be nice to my aunty and take my little cousin into school because she's ill haha. And she had the sheer cheek to say I'm lazy cuz I wanted a lie in til 10! XD just hope I don't look like I'm sleep walking when I drop him into his classroom lol.

Have a good day all :)

XxX

Wow! After doing her a favor huh? Sheer cheek is a cute phrase. I haven heard it yet. Do kids get walked to classrooms in your area?

Well the door to his classroom is right on the playground so I walked him to his door and then he told me "I'm a big boy now, I can go in myself." I nearly cried haha, can't believe he's growing up so fast >.<

Yeah, sheer cheek is a British saying I suppose?! haha

How did your school trip go? :)

XxX

Awwww...it went very well! Excellent I can say. Lol I can only hope the one in two weeks is just as good.

I'm on cd 25 today (Friday). I don't know how many dpo cuz I only decided to start taking my temp again about 3 or 4 days ago lol. However, I have a really really high temp this morning (36.89c about 0.29 above my average post O temp). Duno why, maybe lack of sleep? Maybe if my temp is up again tomorrow I might feel more optimistic. I'm NOT going to test until I'm late though!!!! (if imlate, not getting myhopes up lol)

Glad you trip went well :)

XxX

I'm on cd 25 today (Friday). I don't know how many dpo cuz I only decided to start taking my temp again about 3 or 4 days ago lol. However, I have a really really high temp this morning (36.89c about 0.29 above my average post O temp). Duno why, maybe lack of sleep? Maybe if my temp is up again tomorrow I might feel more optimistic. I'm NOT going to test until I'm late though!!!! (if imlate, not getting myhopes up lol)

Glad you trip went well :)

XxX

I know it's hard, but do not test early. I was SO sure I was pregnant in the month of March, and tested almost EVERY day, then I had some sort of funky period. In the month of April.. I thought I had the stomach flu, so I went to the dr.. who confirmed.. but didnt take a PG test since I even told them to do one.. Well I ended up POAS that friday.. a couple days after seeing the dr.. and I recieved DARK pink lines. I was already 6 weeks along! So I know how hard it is to not test.. since I went crazy, but my pregnancy didnt show up around the time it was supposed to.. I didnt find out til almost a month later! GL love. all the best to you :dust: :hugs:

Awww, thanks Hun :) I'm not holding my breath though haha. Everytime I get excited or think may be pregnant I end up with a visit from the witch. But the one month I didn't really think about it, I got a bfp (was before I really got into the swing of things, so it was my first month temping and I was a bit clueless lol). Unfortunately it ended in miscarriage, but I'm still not going to try and get too excited ^^

Also, I think may have missed you joining us while I was AWOL. So welcome and congrats on ur bfp :D

XxX

Hmmm, I got really bad cramps right now >.< expecting a temp crash tomorrow lol

XxX

I hope not too xD but I won't be surprised if it does. My belly is really sore :( I keep thinking AF has arrived but when I check it's cm. Gona go put a pad on ready for bed in a bit. Getting late here and gota be up early tomorrow >.<

XxX

Holding out for you Kae, though it sounds like the usual day before AF for me. Had a temp crash today too. But, I slept with the windows open and air purifier turned up to speed 3. Hopefully not out of the game...

I got my temp crash this morning, so AF will be with me shortly I think.

I hope you're not out! I'll keep my fingers X'd for you :)

XxX

Awww, thanks Hun :) I'm not holding my breath though haha. Everytime I get excited or think may be pregnant I end up with a visit from the witch. But the one month I didn't really think about it, I got a bfp (was before I really got into the swing of things, so it was my first month temping and I was a bit clueless lol). Unfortunately it ended in miscarriage, but I'm still not going to try and get too excited ^^

Also, I think may have missed you joining us while I was AWOL. So welcome and congrats on ur bfp :D

XxX

TY! :] Yea.. I didnt even know I was pregnant.. I'm sorry for your loss. :[ :hugs: FXed for you!!

Alright, so temp dropped this morning and AF came in. Ah well, whatcha gonna do?

I'm still waiting on AF :/ but I'm only due her to visit today, and it's not unusual for me to be waiting a few days extra.

I'm sorry AF came for you Ann :( I hope this next cycle is a lucky one :)

Thanks kperez ^^ :hugs:

XxX

Oooo, got 2 of the exact same temps 2 days in a row. Haha, wieeeerd! that NEVER usually happen to me XD Maybe it's a sign ;P

XxX

Oooo, got 2 of the exact same temps 2 days in a row. Haha, wieeeerd! that NEVER usually happen to me XD Maybe it's a sign ;P

XxX

Maybe KAE!!! :happydance: :] I wasnt checking my temps, but I got a "sort of" period since my body wasnt too sure of what was happening. My dr said I would have seen a temp drop because my uterus was having some kind of activity so it would cause a temp change... So dont count yourself out just yet!! :]

Ann-- What all have you tried fertility wise? I was taking prenatals (they have the same ingredients as fertility regiments), doing the candle stick position after :sex: (bum up), cut down on carbs sugars and caffeine, and bd'ed every day about the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->