• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hehe look Kae! Your baby looks like a little baby now! Not so much an alien!

Awww thanks girls :D I was very excited to see my top ticker had moved this morning lol, last time it moved was 6 weeks XD

XxX

Had EC this morning. Very painful when I awoke. They managed to move the left ovary over as close to its correct spot as possiblt but still had to go slightly through the cervix to get to it. 16 follicles had eggs! We will do 10 with ICSI and 6 regular meeting with sperm. Can't wait for the call tomorrow! If there are 4 or less that look good tomorroww it will be a 3 dt, if there are 8 or more than 5 day. Anything in between will be decided on on day 3.

Oooooh, Ann! SO exciting! Really really hope this all works out for you :) we need you to join us :) :hugs:

XxX

Good luck Ann!!
Can you un-abbreviate those abbreviations, lol. Sorry I dunno what they mean....:dohh::shrug::blush:

[-o<[-o<[-o< for you!!!

Sure! I cut and paste and filled in whole words. Sorry ladies!

Had Egg Collection this morning. Very painful when I awoke. They managed to move the left ovary over as close to its correct spot as possiblt but still had to go slightly through the cervix to get to it. 16 follicles had eggs! We will do 10 with ICSI (inject sperm into egg) and 6 regular meeting with sperm. Can't wait for the call tomorrow! If there are 4 or less that look good tomorroww it will be a 3 dt,(three days wait for putting back embryos) if there are 8 or more than 5 day. Anything in between will be decided on on day 3.

Ahh, makes sense! Lol XD

Well, like I said, I really really hope it works for you hun :) :hugs:

XxX

Up waiting for the phone call...watch it not come for a while! Lol

Sure! I cut and paste and filled in whole words. Sorry ladies!

Had Egg Collection this morning. Very painful when I awoke. They managed to move the left ovary over as close to its correct spot as possiblt but still had to go slightly through the cervix to get to it. 16 follicles had eggs! We will do 10 with ICSI (inject sperm into egg) and 6 regular meeting with sperm. Can't wait for the call tomorrow! If there are 4 or less that look good tomorroww it will be a 3 dt,(three days wait for putting back embryos) if there are 8 or more than 5 day. Anything in between will be decided on on day 3.

Eeee Ann! So excited for you! Lol its lik were all reliving our :bfp: with you. <3 sounds very promising! Praying!

Hey girrlies. Two embryo babies transfered yesterday. Sooo bloated. Looking for my loosest fitting clothes to wear to work today.

How is everyone else doing?

Haha, me too! You have to let us know asap!!!! XD

Yay, double digits for me tomorrow :D

XxX

Thanks ladies! You are all very sweet! Test time is next week. Unfortunately the doctor test was moved to next Saturday because I start school (work) again next wk and can't take any time off. Original date was Wed. The nurse called today and I have 6 frozen embryos. That's like three frozen cycles! So excited.

Emma, I can't believe you will be 10 wks tomorrow! Are you showing? How do you feel? Dooes everyone around you know yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->