• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Its a bracelett that pushes the pressure point in your wrist to minimize the gaging feeling and nausea. Here we have promethezine, zophran an emetrol.

Ahhh, I know what you mean now :) I don't know where you get them from. I might try the pharmacy tomorrow on the way to the midwifes :)

XxX

Wow Emma! 8 wks already! Amazing!

I'm doing ok though I look like a pin cushion haha. Two to three shots a day. Hopefully that part ends soon.

How are you doing Ashley?

ohhh Ann don't get me started on shots hahaha! Ive been on them 2x a day since 6w and im on them til 6w PP. :cry: in my stomach its horrible pain.

I am doing alright....:)
When do you get to test?

Oh my gosh! What are you on shots for? That sucks. I don't know test dates or even egg collection dates yet. I'm still on shots and scans. I hate waiting for dates to come through.

How is the baby doing? How are you doing?

Thanks girls :) I think it's going reeeeally slowly though! Haha

Awww, I'd hate to have to keep giving myself shots! Not sure I'd be able to do it :/ I. Really hope it's all worth it for you though Ann!

Ash, hope bump is doing well :D

XxX

Wow Ash!!! Look how far along your ticker is now! Your pregnancy is going really quickly! :D

XxX

Kae- yours will go by fast too!
Ash- ugh. I wished u didn't have to go through that. Being prego is hard enough:)
Ann- been praying fo you love. Hoping you catch the eggie asap! <3

As for Lilli and I, it is 103 here in Texas, outside isn't even tolerale. So the only time I'm outside is doing laundry or jumping into my moms pool! Hell called, he told Texas he needs his heat back. :(

Send some of it here Katie!!! Wish we could have some nice weather here for a while! So sick of this crappy weather :(

Friday was a gorgeous day... Only day so far this summer that has been really nice! My sickness took a day off, we went to the seaside and had sausage and chips and an ice cream for afters! I won £70 on the slot machines in the arcade lol, brilliant day!

Then yesterday we had nearly a full day of thunderstorms and heavy, heavy rain. My sickness came back with a vengeance and I spent most of the day in bed dying and trying not to cry because I was feeling so depressed... I think all my worrying finally caught up with me yesterday haha. And I was home alone because Taylor was on overtime :( and today it rained all day too :(

The sickness seems to stop when it's sunny lol, we need more sun!! XD

Hmm... Ranting about the weather now lol. Still haven't had a rant in q while! Felt good! Ha!

Katie, your pregnancy is going fast too! I think mine will go a little bit faster once I've had my first scan andknow everything is ok. I can stop worrying then. And hopefully the sickness will start backing off aswell :)

XxX

Awww, that's a very cute bump Ash!!!

I have my first scan on the 31st August :) the letter came through the post today :D

XxX

Ooh girl. If I could send it to you I would. You literally start sweating from the front door to the car. So unlivable right now! You just need some kind of distraction. I remember in my first trimester, I was bed ridden due to the sickness, but if I got out or got busy on something, it would ease up. I know the weather is horrid, but maybe start a scrapbook or knitting?? Something that'll take your mind off it and doesn't involve any kind of smell. Ex: not cooking. That might make it worse.

I still have bouts of sickness, but its induced by acid indigestion. Trying to get it under control.

I did start to crochet, but I couldn't remember how to do it and my nan hasn't gotten round to showing me again yet lol. I'm planning on making myself a baby blanket at some point :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->