• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Depending on where it was and if you did indeed ovulate, I've heard of women having similar cramps to those you described, at implantation. Good luck!

Hi ladies

Hope your all well.

Ive not been on for afew days as my delightful teenage boys broke the laptop power adaptor and ive had to wait for a replacement which thankfully arrived this morning.

Took a test this morning and it was :bfn: so guessing it will be all over in a few days. Typical as i really thought this was my month :cry:

I possibly just had an IB. (tmi) Just been to the toilet and when i wiped i had a brown flecked with pink dishcharge. AF isnt due for another 6 or 7 days!

Billylid that sounds very promising!! Oh fx its a bfp for you, some of us have to get one!!

reeds i have been having the same thing, and omg last night the sharp pains woke me up out of my sleep and i was sweating and felt like i was going to throw up :(

I hope this is it for you billylid! Sounds very promising!

This month is just an odd one for me, with all of the ewcm/creamy cm after Ov.
My nipples are always sore for a few days after Ov and nothing this month! They're just bigger. I also have some mild cramping but that's it.

memes when are u testing? when is AF due?

i have pasty like thick CM, anyone else have that?

Yeah i have the pasty thick white cm too but think its normal for me at this stage of cycle :wacko:

ya it's pretty nasty,lol.....how are my other ladies doing today? :)

Ashley my pains pretty much lasted all night as well but not as sharp as the initial pain..and I don't really see any cm but I feel still really goupy(don't know if that a word) down there and I am really tired today...bbs kinda sore but still have my bra on and they felt that way yesterday til I took it off then they didn't hurt. I am trying to keep up my PMA but I have a feeling the witch is going to arrive early again this month...Oh and I keep meanin to tell you my oldest daughter is also Ashleigh Nicole...love that name!!

awww nice name! well heres to hoping, i dont have sore bb's just here and there nothing like i have had with previous preg...and no bleeding gums yet either so we shall see....

afternoon ladies :) i started having a brown/pinkish discharge last night and its still there today (tmi sorry) been feeling crook on and off for the last couple of days and sleeping like a baby. peeing a bit more than usual as well but i do suffer from interstitial cystitis so that might have something to do with it.
:dust: everybody!

Hi ladies,

Can I join?? I'm 31, been TTC #1 for 15 months now.

I'm 9DPO, so planning to test on the 25th. I have a 47 day(ish) cycle..

Lot's of symptoms this month, a few that are not what I usually get.
- Sore nipples for the first few days - Now it's more soreness on the side of my boobs and underneath
- Last week I had a bit of thrush, which I have never had in my life. And some weird snotty CM (sorry if TMI...:blush:)
- Upset stomach after I eat
- Super fatigued but sleeping badly
- Getting up 2 x each night to wee
- MASSIVE cold-type thing. Sore throat and dry cough mainly

When are you guys testing?
:dust::dust:

Welcome MrsJA

:dust: to you and hopefully this wll be your month.

My AF is due sunday 21st but im not going to test again until tuesday, if the old witch hasnt arrived by then. Not sure how i will manage that but i promised myself.

welcome MRSJA! Good luck to you! AF is due here on the 27th :) But I have no symptoms really so think I am out ;)

Hello ladies! How are we all doing today?

I noticed more ewcm today, it's very thick. So strange for me! I never get ewcm after Ov. I am having some mild cramps and somewhat of a feeling of heaviness. Boobs are still bigger/heavier.

I am roughly 8dpo today and I am going to start testing tomorrow.
:dust:

Just back from doin sum baby dancing haha. Got a +OPK so hopefully this means that I actually AM ovulating and it's not just my body being wierd again haha. Gona do some more baby dancing later if not too tired ;P

I reeeeeeally hope this is our month :D

Good luck and :dust: to everyone else :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back