Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Spencer AMAZING!! YAY FOR THE BFP!! How many dpo are you? I want to test so bad but I still am only 8dpo and don't want to see the bfn. I am so happy for you.

Ashley hang in there we will all be praying for you bean to be fine.

So spencer are u leaving us here or sticking around like me ;)

Of course im hanging round, well at least until kaede and reeds get their BFP.....which we are hoping wont be long.

Reeds im now 16DPO, got my BFP yesterday at 15DPO.......did a test at 11DPO and it was negative, not even a hint of a line. So dont test yet Reeds, i would wait, seeing that BFN was really bad.

according to LMP dates......but 4 +2 accordin g to O dates

Well, AF still hasn't come lol. I'm getting impatient now XD I did an OPK yesterday as it's the only test I have in the house (lol) and it came out negative, so it's just a case of waiting. I did wonder because me and DH BD the day my ovulation usually happens... which I didn't actually realise at the time. But I'm actually quite glad it was negative (for a change). The nurse said if I got pregnant again straight away then there would be more chance for me to miscarry again... I don't think I could do that again so soon lol.

Ashley, I'm still thinking of you hun!! I'm glad ur levels went up :) And I've never known anybody who was on progesterone medicine before, so I don't know if the drowsiness is normal? :S lol. Good excuse for lots of naps tho :p

I'm glad you're sticking around Spencer!! :D Altho you might be waiting a long time to hear about my bfp if the witch doesn't show up soon lmao. I duno how long to leave it before I ask the doctor. At least a couple more weeks... but I'm not that patient lmao XD

Oh, and I think I got my bfp at 10dpo... so I think it depends on if you concieved early or not? Or it might just depend on what ur body is like lol.

XxX

Personally ive never had a BFP before my AF due date......and actual now ive got my + i did have pains at 10DPO

Hey Spence I agree with you that I shouldn't test but....I was bad and bought a test today. I am expecting a BFN and to be honest I don't feel preggo anymore. THe only thing I have is AF boobies and gassy...I always get that before AF arrives. I was nauseated this morning but I also had chugged a energy drink with no breakfast so I am sure it was a sugar thing.

How is everyone else tonight??

Yeah, I'm not sure how it all really works Spencer lol... maybe I OV'd earlier than I thought I did?

Thinking of you Reeds!!! Hope you get a beautiful BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!! Good luck :D

XxX

Well ladies, I went today to the ER for some light light spotting and they couldn't find bubs heartbeat so i am going to get a second opinion before doing anything...my hcg levels are still increasing i am totally gutted.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ohhh, I'm so sorry Ash!!! I hope hope hope everything is fine for you! Thinking about you hun

XxX

My test was a BFN but I am fine I was expecting it. I do have a weird eye twitch and I do remember having that with my dylan. So am I hoping that it is just way too early and I have never ever had this in my 2ww..:)

Oh Ash im so sorry for you hun, keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->