Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Good luck Ash!!! All sounds good to me :D I hope you get ur BFP!!! As for me, I will be waiting at least til next month I think. I still haven't had AF arrive... and counting from the 1st day of my bleed I'm due around about the 12th or 13th.

Plus I'm still clinging onto my psychic reading... it said I would get my sticky bfp at the end of May. So next month might be lucky :D haha. Ah well, PMA for me for at least a little while XD

XxX

I went to ER bloods are not doubling...not really sure whats going on

3.22 they were 478 and nothing on sonogram
3.28 they were 1646 and GS on scan
4.5 they were 1788 and baby and hb of 104bpm :cloud9::cloud9:

I am confused IDK what is going on but I just keep praying my bean is OK....

If they found a heartbeat then I'm sure everything is fine hun :) Just take it easy and TRY (I stress that because I know how hard it is, but it's essential unfortunately >.<) to relax.

Love to you chick. Waiting is the worst part.

I had my last bloods taken today :) My hormone levels have gone down to a negative result. So I can enjoy my night out on saturday and get completely PLASTERED while I wait for my next AF when we can start again :) I'm so excited for a night out! I've bought a whole new outfit!! (I'm so proud of myself! bought dress, tights, shoes, jacket, and accessories all for under £40!! :D)

XxX

Ashley hope everything is okay!! Your in my thoughts.

Kae what a deal you got. Have a great night out you deserve it.

I posted a new thread with bloat and a sono pics! Go check it out...not sure how to link it here but it's in first trimester called 6.1 week sono and 6.3 week bloat pics

oh and in the bump thread i post a pic of 6.3 and 5.1 for comparison ;)

Will go have a look in a bit. glad things are going ok for you. Bet it made you feel better seeing your little bean.....

Im feeling really sicky today, just had some of y favourite pudding and about 1 min after finishing it i felt really sick and my boobs feel kind of like they are burning/stinging very strange!!!

sounds promising spencer i had that too...

well yeah it was a relief to see my bean, but now i need to get my hormone levels sorted and i will be stress-free

Is everyone going AWOL now they're all in 1st tri? :( Or are you all just a bit busy?

XxX

hi kaede

How are you doing?

Ive been trying to not come on as much. 1 to try and distract from the 2ww and 2 cause i packing to move house....

Just wondering lol, it's been very quiet here for a couple days.

Forgot about the move! How is it all going?

XxX

We have a house and get the keys on the 17th. Have to out of this one by the 30th. So just a case of packing it all (i really hate packing). But as fast as im packing it, a little 2 yr old unpacks it :haha:

well he examined my belly and my pubic area as I had really bad cramp in both sides of my hips and everything was fine, baby is where its meant to be :) .. and then he asked if i was taking folic acid supliments and i said yes so he said good.. I used to smoke alot and he said STOP!! which i had anyway for 2 days now.. and now i am just waiting for midwife to get in touch cant see her till im 8 weeks or more , so it went good really :) Oh and another thing he said i have to stay clear of my cat because of the feces they carry xx

Hey ladies I still love this thread!! I have had super rough week but on the bright side my loa did get approved today so after next week I will have a whole month off work!! YAY

Asfm I am about 3dpo and I already have sore bbs I usually get them arounf AF but not this early but I think it was that way last month too..can't remember. :( My cm is really thick and pastey but I feel "wet" down there. NOt sure what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->