Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

thanks Ashley. I have followed the smep exactly this month so I am feeling hopeful. I am just nervous about some stress I had but I know we did everything possible to get that BFP!!:)

How is all the other girls??

I really like smep.....makes things so easy. Really hoping for you reeds.

Im 12DPO, did a test yesterday and got a - so losing hope that it will be my month. Still have sicky feeling, acid burning my throat and really tingly boobs but given the - must be in my head. Isnt it cruel the tricks your body plays on you. So going to start taking Royal Jelly as its meant help with giving you better quality eggs and given my age i could do with the help :haha:

Come on guys!!! Need some :bfp:'s to keep me going til after my next AF... which STILL hasn't shown up... but I suppose it isn't technically due til the 12th, so there is still another week or so before I get worried as to where she's trotted off to... I NEED to get started on my May :bfp: lol.

Good luck Reeds!!! And Spencer... it isn't over til the red lady shows :) Chin up and if not you can join me for a May bfp lol.

Much loves to everyone!!! :D

XxX

Hey Kae how you doing??

I have tons of PMA this month and I am only 5dpo and dying to test. LOL. I know we did everything right this month so we will see

Reeds I hope its it for u n I'm glad u n ur husband worked things out! :)

:happydance::happydance: for Reeds PMA........i cant hold onto mine at the moment.

Never thought I'd ever say this, but.... I WANT MY FRIKKIN AF TO SHOW UP!!!!

I'm sick of waiting for it... I'm ready to get back on the horse... so to speak lol. I'm sick of rushing to the loo every 5 mins cuz I get a load of cm and think that I've come on lol. Grrrr XD

How is everyone this lovely nite? :)

XxX

Same here, really hope she arrives for you soon.

Im 14DPO today and i really think the old hag is going to arrive any minute...
So when she does im starting my Royal Jelly to go with SMEP

I hope she stays away for you Spencer!!! :hugs:

How you feeling Ashley? Any much symptoms?

XxX

I am alright, was prescribed some progestrone as my levels are low...Hoping it works out the doctor said he didn't have much hope :cry: but I am praying

Hi ladies

I am also testing April 23rd.
No real symptoms as yet just the usual i get every month.

Hey Ashley hunni you still having some spotting?? Are you levels low? Have you actually gotten in to see the doc? FX for you that all is okay.

Hey Momtoboys good luck Hope this is your month.

Spence how you doing?? Any sign of the witch and if not have you tested again?? FX for a BFP

Kae has she hit yet so you can move on?? Boy you have had such a rough go but things are starting to look up. How is your mom doing?

Hope everything is ok with you ashley.....

Come on :witch: visit kaede this is the 1 month she wants you!

How are you doing Reeds? still lots of PMA?

Still no sign of the :witch: yet.......wont have time to get into town for a test till the weekend. So atm its just a waiting game, not sure ill have any nails left by then :haha::haha:

reeds no no spotting the one time I had it it was so small and like nothing, I am under OBGYN care now...but he told me he didn't have much hope due to my progesterone levels being so low they are 6.6 so I started the progestrone medicine yesterday. My hcg levels are still on the low side but still increasing so i am continuing to pray for my babe...

Sorry things arent going so well ashley.....will keep praying for you :hugs:

Feel bad saying this now but i got my BFP today. Just got to pray this one sticks after losing the last one

Awwwww!!! Spencer, I'm soooooooooo happy for you!!!! :D Yay! Guess it's just me and Reed's now lol.

Ash - I'm sure everything will be ok. I'll be thinking of you hun :) I would hav ethought f the hcg is still going up it's fine right? I hope so :hugs:

And no lol, no AF yet. I keep getting this browny coloured EWCM... so hopefully she will be here in a few days... right? lol :S

And yeah, my mum is still feeling poorly, but she's better than she was. :)

XxX

Sounds like she is on her way Kae...

I am hoping everything is going well since my hcg is rising today I am feeling a little sick ...im extremely tired...and when I take my progesterone pill I am like a walking zombie makes me feel drunk so I have to make sure to take it right before I sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->