Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Ashley- any news babe? Hope everything is ok!

I did an opk earlier (only test I have in the house lol), and there was a tiny light line... It came up in the time, but duno how accurate it is seeing as it isn't actually a HPT. Gona give AF a little longer and if she doesn't show Im gona either go to docs or call the hospital and ask EPAC down there wats going on.

XxX

No~ I go tomorrow to find out...I am expecting the worst though :cry:

Thanks ladies...

Ashley will keep you and lo in my prayers that all is okay.

Kae I can't believe that your cycle is still not back to normal. Man you poor thing this is horrible for you:( YOu haven't spoken to your doc anymore about what is going on?

No, not yet I haven't. I don't really want to go to them only to come on the next day... Which I feel sure would happen knowing my luck XD

I'm 6 days late, and I think I might leave it another... Maybe a week, and then call the lovely nurse at the early pregnancy clinic at the hospital Ive been going to. I might buy some cheap tests in the £1 shop just yo clarify that Im NOT pg... Or at least I don't see how I could be. DH and I have only BD like 3 times since I MC'd... So unless the fertility after miscarriage is rediculously high, I really don't think I am. Just the witch being... Well, a witch lol.

XxX

Kae I hear it is easier to get prego after a mc. I am hoping for the best for you.

I am sure I am out this month but only time will tell. I only have this crazy eye twitch that won't go away. I have googled it and some woman do have it as a sypmtom and I do recall having it with my Dylan and I was exhausted all the time.

Kae good luck hun, you could be pregnant I fell pregnant right away after one of my previous MC's you are VERY fertile after a MC and it's very easy for those :spermy: to swim right on in as your cervix is still open ;)

Alright ladies I am signing out for the night I am going to take a bath and try to relax as I know I am not going to get any sleep tonight :cry:

Good luck Ashley, really hope everything is ok for you today x

I'm guessing that opk I did yesterday was either inaccurate like I said or an evap because I did one this morning (just to drive myself insane haha) and it was completely empty. Not even a hint of a line. So it just bares the question... where the hell is the witch?!

Ah well, hi ho... off to work for me :( (hate going back after half term >.<)

XxX

I don't really care which way it goes Spence lol... I just want everything to be back to normal! I've nearly run out of pads cuz I've had to keep one on all the time in case I get this gush that the nurse has warned me I could get. Also, DH doesn't get paid until next week, so I got no pennies spare to get more until next monday >.< First month in a job waiting for pay is the worst lol.

Anyway, reeeeally need to leave now lol. Talk to you lovelies later!

I hope to hear some great news from you Ashley! Bestest of luck babe! :hugs:

XxX

Ashley - Any news babe? I hope ur okay and that bubs is ok too. Been thinking of u today.

XxX

Hey Kae how you feeling today hun??

Ashley I am also wondering about you as well...

Came on to see if there was any news from ashley but guessing not.....hope your ok :hugs:

I'm ok thanks Reeds :)

I hope ur okay Ash... bit worried bout you... :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back