Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hey girls, I'm new and am 3 days late, and am testing tomorrow. Gl everyone !!

Oh Spencer, I'm so sorry he's being such a dick :( I will keep everything crossed that all stays good for you! Try not to stress... I know they must seem like mepty words to you right now, but you need to stay calm for u and ur bubs :) Your girls here will always have your back :) Love yas!! xxx

And yeah, I'm going to... I don't think it should be too far off though. I've been getting like brown discharge/spotting, which is the same thing that's been happening for the last 2 or so normal periods AND when I m/c, so I'm guessing it will be here soon. I might get some cheap hpt's tomorrow or on saturday (forgot to get them when I went to asda earlier lol), and if negative I''m going to jsut give epac a call and ask them how long they think it could be until it shows up :) No harm in asking right? :)

Take care of yourself Spence, and treat urself! You deserve it after what that.... only word that springs to mind is dickhead.... has done to you. Use his credit card to get urself somethign AMAZING(ly expensive ;)) :)

I'm here for anybody who needs me :) least I can do after u ladies were all so amazing when I was in need! Just wish I could do more :)

Samantha - Good luck hun! Hope you get your bfp :D

XxX

Spencer I am so sorry. But Kae is right you deserve better and men are as evil AF!! UGH they are so clueless to what we go through for them.

Ginger good luck in the morning. Mel you too. I so hope this is your month.

Gee Kae I am worried for you. Is it possible you conceived again??I know I asked already but this is so long now. Will keep in you in my prayers.

BFP ladies, good luck to the rest of you. lots of hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Congrats Sam!

Me - 3 days late and BFN. Will try again tomorrow with FMU. If nothing then I'm out this month.

Fingers crossed girls!!

x

awww spencer i am sorry hun, keepin you and ur bubs in my thoughts, i hope everything works out ok...

yeah the only thing my husband has said to me is "are you feeling bad" and when i respond with everything thats been going on the past few days since he has not spoken to me at all...he just says "OH" WTF SERIOUSLY?!!? whatever....i will just go thru this alone...:cry: nothing new... FN MEN!

Hmmm... I sometimes wonder if men are actually human lol :S They just do not seem to have a clue!!! I mean sure, we can all be moody at times... but we have alot more going on with our bodies with raging hormones and whatnot. They should have more understanding. If they spent a day as a woman they'd be begging to be turned back into a guy!!

And I don't see how I could have Reeds... I know we did BD around when I was due to ov... but I don't know if I did or not (OV I mean). I'll be really pissed off if I have lol. Not because I'd be pg (I'd be ecstatic) but because after all the months we spent goin at it like rabbits only to get pg after doin it once lol... would be a bit annoyed. Specially the one month where I would actually prefer not to get pg. Really don't think I could go through all this again, and I know it's a higher chance :(

When Taylor (DH) gets paid on monday I'm going to get some cheapy HPT's and if neg then I will call epac :)

Samantha - Congrats hun!!! :D

XxX

Unfortunately kaede thats normally the way things work out :haha: Neer the way you want them to

Haha, I wouldn't mind if I WAS pregnant... but even thinking about it I'm sooo scared :( tbh, I'd rather not take a hpt and just wait... at least then I wouldn't know the difference. I wish I'd done that last time. But I feel like I need to know lol. Sounds completely irrational and crazy XD Ah well.

Ugh, I made chicken and mushroom carbonara for dinner, and there must have been something wrong with the sauce I bought because it tasted wierd and now I feel sick :(

XxX

Ashley so sorry your going thrugh this horrible time alone we are here for you as much as we can be.

Spence how you holding up dear?

Kae..Spence is right it usually happens when you least expect it. I have seen some woman fall pregnant right after a mc and never get AF they just Ov right after. I will keep you in my prayers remember God always has a plan and its all in his time

Thanks Reeds :)

"I will keep you in my prayers remember God always has a plan and its all in his time." That made me smile :) Ever wish he'd get impatient sometimes though and do things a bit quicker? lol

I will let y'all know when I've done a test, that's if I don't get AF in the meantime XD haha.

XxX

I passed a weird bubble thing last night with like fluid inside of it... :shrug: idk what it was...and i started with the pills today to pass everything but have had minimal bleeding and cramping, i had a really bad cramp last night and diaherrea sorry tmi but i wasen't watching to see if i passed baby but i don't think i did coz im sure id feel it...ughhh this really sucks :cry:

Ash that sac of fluid was probably your bub. I hate to say that..did they say when he stopped developing? I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Big HUGS huni. We are always here for you.

Kae TEST TEST!! LOL no pressure

Well i know this sounds gross, but i popped the sac open to make sure...and it was just watery stuff inside... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->