Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

I had some of that watery stuff too, did it stretch and look a bit like a really thin layer of skin? (sorry to ask babe, but even to this day I don't recall passing bubs. I just assumed it was the watery stretchy stuff?)

I hope this is all over for you soon babe and you can try and start over.

Night night everyone, talk to yas soon ^^

XxX

Hiya girls, AF got me today :D I'm soooo relieved lol.

So I am officially back to trying after it's finished!!! yay ^^ I'm excited haha. I'm going to get some opk's next weekend and I'm going to try and find some IC's on ebay or something. I'm soooo ready to start trying again haha :D

XxX

I had some of that watery stuff too, did it stretch and look a bit like a really thin layer of skin? (sorry to ask babe, but even to this day I don't recall passing bubs. I just assumed it was the watery stretchy stuff?)

I hope this is all over for you soon babe and you can try and start over.

Night night everyone, talk to yas soon ^^

XxX

No it was seriously like a bubble with watery stuff inside it was weird :shrug:

glad AF finally arrived kae!

I called the doctor again last night coz I took my 3rd dose of the meds and nothing, idk if I passed baby or not, so he is going to see me Monday and send me for a u/s to see if everything passed or i still have tissue inside....i pray its all out.

WOoohoo for you Kae!! Maybe we can get a BFP together this month!! Big higs to you

Ashley I am so sorry its going to rough hun I am glad you have a doc that will listen to you and you will be able to see him monday and make sure your ok

Asfm I went wacko and bought Tj some fertility pills too this month..so much for what I said about a realxing month of ntnp. I just feel like I need to be proactive about this like its my best way to conceive but I also know that it is all up to God and his timing but I like to help!! LOL;)

No such thing as a relaxed month when ur ttc lol. Only reason thd last 6 weeks for us was so relaxed is because I knew it would have been a big risky. Didn't want to risk this happening all over again. But back in the game now and Im ready to play hard haha :p

XxX

Well ladies I am getting ready to head for my u/s lets hope everything is gone and I am finished with this m/c. The bleeding is starting to lighten up too thank goodness, I can't wait to jump on the horse again :rofl:

So on another note!!! I was thinking lets post pictures of ourselves so we can see who everyone is since we seem to be good friends on here now :lol:

Ohhhh, that's a good idea :D I'll see if I can find a good pic haha

Madonna episode of glee now though ;) haha. I'll find it in the break ;)

XxX

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/SDC11204.jpg

I know it's not very big... but there's Me and my gorgeous man :D

Can't wait to see your pics ^^

XxX

Hey girls! glad everyone is doing good. Hope everyone had a great weekend. My was a moody one but that's life. :) I will post a pic too in a sec!!

back from u/s the tech said she didn't see nething that jumped out at her, but i will get the actual results tomorrow from my obgyn.... i think it's coming to an end thank goodness!!!

i will post a pic in a bit too i gotta go get my friend from work right now ;)

Yay for nothing scary on u/s :) Glad everything is getting back to normal for you :D

I'm loooking forward to some fab-u-lus pics when I wake up in the morning :D

nite nite ladiess

XxX

Kae I forgot that I have a new computer with no pics stored!! UGH I will get you one posted..that is me in my avatar thoughy!! LOL Have a blessed day!

Haha, yeah I had guessed Reeds ;) It's ok lol, I'll just have to wait :p

Ah well, got loads of paper work for work to do... so better crack on cuz my boss wants it all in tomorrow >.< Hopefully it won't take long... got to write up some notes.

XxX

me!!!
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Buglette143/meee.jpg
my <3 and i like 2 years ago
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Buglette143/octrip2071.jpg
my lil guy
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Buglette143/138edit.jpg

Awww, you two make the cutest couple ^^

And your little man is SOOOOOOOOOO adorable ^^

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online